Community post

Discussion

Where are you Aussie gals?

View Full Post

Where are you all? I am hoping I am not the only one!!!
Here to share and support our ttc journey.
I am Queenslander who moved to NSW. Lol who does that?
Ttc num. 3 for a year now! I am 10 dpo waiting for the witch.Waving to you all.

687 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

161 - 170 of 687 Replies | Last Page

Hey all i am trying to stay positive atm but im a mess. I am now living back in qld with my mother because my husband wants my youngest son out and back at his fathers in qld. God give me strength and now im scared if i am pregnant. Cant win either way. Grrr.
Im devastated.
I need some time to recover and restart over.
Keep on keeping on with the aussie spirit guys! This is not the end but just the beginning. I hope you all caught the egg!
please keep up the support and chats xx

10 years ago • Post starter

Oh Gosh Keiralei I am so sorry about everything that is happening. Gosh I can only imagine... you must feel torn in two. We are definitely here for you whether you are pregnant or not. Sending big hugs to QLD for you. xoxo

Sam, on a happy note I am so glad you got the positive OPK (or close to). Yes it is hard not to feel bitter sometimes.
I love those craft kits too, we have several of them for rainy days. I bet your nephews love going to your place. You're going to be a great mum. :)

I hope you're feeling better today Tracey, it really does seem to be going around. Keep us posted on the OPKs.

Happy Sunday everyone! x

10 years ago

Excuse my language but shit keiralei I can't even begin to imagine what you're going through but my heart is breaking for you...... like Jodi said were all here if you need us.

Thanks Jodi I did get my positive OPK today and I can now barely move from the pain.....but hey my chart is looking better I didn't think that would happen.

Tracey I hope you're feeling better!!

Enjoy the last day before horrible Monday arrives.

10 years ago

Oh Keiralei, men can be very selfish at times, and I'm sure they rarely think before they open their mouths. Always here to listen hunni.

Sam, yes !! You go lovely pos opk is a great sign.

Feeling a tad better myself but Jett's miserable today :(

I had huge dip in temp this morning so not sure what that's about but hopefully it's just impending ovulation ( due in 2-3 more days tho) or my temps are back to normal from being up a lil from the flu.

Tomorrow's the first day of our inseminating :) finger crossed for the next 5 days for us !!!!

TTC no2 for all

10 years ago

Oh wow Tracey, exciting for tomorrow! Chase that egg! Sorry to hear Jett is now sick though.

Sam, so glad to hear you got your positive and your chart is looking good! I hope you catch the egg.

Question for you girls.. We normally bd every second day but is it worthwhile increasing that just before O? I feel like we could be missing it but I can't maintain every day for long! Ha. Was thinking CD13, 15, then again 16 coz I usually O on cd16. 17 as well? (I have a headache! Haha)

10 years ago

If your DH doesn't have a low sperm count then absolutely increase to everyday in that time frame it can only increase your chances!! I understand the not being able to keep up with everyday, my partner and I are doing that and good god I'm tired haha only 4 days left though!!!!

Hope Jett's feeling better soon Tracey the poor guy! Good luck with your insemination!!!
Fingers and toes crossed for us all

This cycles O is a bad one and it's only just started...... Feeling very sore sick and dizzy today......I can only stand being up and about for 30 minutes at a time before needing to hit the pillow before I collapse...... Hopefully it's a bad one but THE ONE!!!!!

10 years ago

If you and your OH can bd the 15,16,17 i think you're in with a good chance Jodi. Can't hurt to try !!

sam i'm hearing ya, my last Oing was horrid, felt like bing stabbed up my vajayjay every time i sat down.

Gosh i hope we get our BFP's .we deserve them xx

TTC no2 for all

10 years ago

Thanks girls, yeah I think that's what we will do too. I guess even if his count hasn't fully replenished it will still give us our best chance.

Tracey is the insemination done daily too? We definitely do deserve the BFPs that are hopefully coming soon!

Gosh Sam I've never had bad O pains, sounds very strong! Mine are like a stitch. Must be a nice healthy egg you're popping there!

Fingers crossed for us all! Hope you're ok Keiralei, thinking of you. Xx

10 years ago

Hi ladies has anyone ever had really bad abdominal pains on the lower left hand side and over the uterus?
I have Polycystic Ovaries so I'm used to pain but this is something new... I don't get AF every month I'm lucky to get 1-3 a year so I don't get any symptoms usually when they are due.. I usually run on a 28 day cycle when I get them and I ovulated on the 23/2 so I'm 7DPO today but have had the pains since the day I ovulated.... But I also have had a stuffy nose and head along with headaches and a bit dizzy on and off from about 3-4DPO....
Anyone got any clues?

Tamika :) xx

Me- 29 DH- 28 TTC- 2011 M/C 1- 9/12/2013 @ 6W2D DD (Ava) Due: 7/01/2016; arrived 28/12/2015

10 years ago

hi tamika welcome to the group!!!

all of those symptoms you described i usually get before and after ovulating except the dizziness..... this cycle is the first cycle i have experienced it... i was a little concerned yesterday as it was pretty brutal..... i went to my gp this morning and he has done a blood test to ensure there are no iron deficiencies, in saying that my doctor didn't seem too concerned as he says that some women will experience dizziness during ovulation as the body is releasing hormones and rah rah... as for the pain i can't really comment because i suffer from endometriosis so i get all sorts of pain all the time.....
your symptoms for 7 days past ovulation sound good though but in saying that they could just be normal pains that you are paying more attention to because you are TTC ..... fingers crossed for you!!

i got another positive OPK test this morning which i know means the lh surge is still in the urine but according to all calendars today is ovulation day so we will BD today but when is it enough?? do we put in one tomorrow for good measure? thoughts would be great =]

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo