Community post

Discussion

Where are you Aussie gals?

View Full Post

Where are you all? I am hoping I am not the only one!!!
Here to share and support our ttc journey.
I am Queenslander who moved to NSW. Lol who does that?
Ttc num. 3 for a year now! I am 10 dpo waiting for the witch.Waving to you all.

687 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

531 - 540 of 687 Replies | Last Page

Good morning ladies!

Don't beat yourself up for missing one day Jodi I think it's good to take a rest otherwise you become too exhausted and just think when you do get around to it hubby will have a better supply!!!

This TWW is strange I don't have any symptoms except a sore back which kicked in at 5dpo last cycle I'm hoping the lack of symptoms is a good thing!!

Happy weekend ladies I hope it's a good one

10 years ago

Hi all - another Sydney girl here. :)
Will come back and write more when not typing on iPad mini! :)

10 years ago

Thanks Sam, you're right. :) And I hope the lack of symptoms is a great sign! Gee we are surely due for a BFP on here soon.

Welcome SierraSydney, tell us about yourself. I'm Jodi from Sydney. :)

10 years ago

Hoping my opks will be positive by tommorrow arvo, there're looking almost dark as each other yay! Better than CD 21 :)

Welcome Seirra :) Newcastle girl here, looking forward to hearing more from you

TTC no2 for all

10 years ago

Wow Tracey, that's great! Hope you got the positive today and its go time!!

Still waiting to O here.

How are you Sam? Any early testing?

Have a great Sunday everyone. X

10 years ago

Lol funny you should ask I did one this morning knowing it would be negative as I'm only 6dpo and implantation probably hasn't even happened yet if it's going to but I wanted to test out the internet cheapies because my O sticks were had to read because they seemed to flood with dye but the hcg test are super clear!!

10 years ago

Yep sure did but now freaking out cos I can't get hold of DD and I think tomorrow will be way too late

TTC no2 for all

10 years ago

Oh no Tracey!! I hope you get hold of him!

10 years ago

Lol Sam I thought you might have, I would have if I had them sitting there at 6-7 dpo! Fingers crossed for tomorrow then! :)

10 years ago

Great news Tracey I'm glad everything's ok!! Hopefully you managed to get on to your donor for your insemination today!

Jodi I think I'm gonna skip tomorrow and test Tuesday.... I've felt some niggles today nothing to painful but still uncomfortable... And it's too late for O pain but way too early for AF pain so hopefully another good sign.

I had a few nausea moments today they only lasted a few seconds but it seems to be after every meal I eat and dinner tasted strangeeee!!! We have salmon and salad every Sunday it's my absolute favourite but tonight it just didn't taste like it normally does! Probably in my head but I dunno I'd usually devour that dish and tonight I didn't!!

I'll let you know if I give in tomorrow morning but I'm trying not to! I want to hold back until at least 8dpo then I'll give in to temptation!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo