Community post

Discussion

6DPO, Spotting, Cramping....Implantation?

View Full Post

Hi ladies! Today I ma 6 dpo and I have been going along this tww feeling just a little more optimistic than usual, so this may just be wishful thinking.........BUT, here are my symptoms.

This afternoon I had one slight twinge of pain that felt like it was near my right ovary, than nothing. Until this evening. I have slight brown spotting that I only found because I was checking cm and shortly after I began having some cramping around the same area as the twinge earlier. I have had a bit of nausea today as well but nothing to really notice unless I was paying attention.

Am I just being obsessed or could this actually be something? It is going to kill me to wait a week to test!!!! Has anyone else experienced this and found out they are pregnant?

Thanks for checking out my lengthy post! haha

User Image

11 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 11 of 11 Replies

Yeah the bbs thing is a little weird for both of us I suppose but I know what you mean by being let down and I get it I'm the same. I'm trying to remain positive about it all and see how it goes. Not long now to test and I'm getting nervous..

Best of luck and really hope you get your

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo