Community post

Discussion

June 2015 - IVF/IUI

View Full Post

All I have to say is Good Luck ladies :)

Hopefully June 2015 will bring lots of BFPs and all those will stick.

and

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

349 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 349 Replies | Last Page

kethryes - good luck to you girl ! Keep us updated at all times.

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

8 years ago • Post starter

Cate: Did you BD at all before the IUI? I know my hubby and I always do 2 or 3 days before. Maybe his little guys were waiting for the egg and caught it before the IUI. Remember, every woman's body is different and anything is possible!

Baby: Those sound like great numbers! Good luck with the remaining days of stim :)

Basia: when do you start your round? So excited and hopeful for you!

TTC 2+ years Me 29 DH 30 4 cycles of Clomid + Trigger BFN 3 cycles IUI with Follistim + trigger BFN IVF #1 Chemical Pregnancy :( IVF #2 BFN FET #1 BFP!!! Beta Numbers 4.1- 168

8 years ago

Jackie - I'm on lupron for now. Once AF shows up I will go for ultrasound and blood work and will start FSH injections. today I am 6dpo so probably another week or so

Hi Ladies, Just checking in to see how everyone's doing. I delivered in mid-March and am now back at work. Baby is doing great and breastfeeding has been SO much easier this time. I didn't look at this board very much while I was on maternity leave, but I just wanted to check in on y'all and say I'm still pulling for you! Is it weird that I miss you ladies? I don't miss the TWW, but I miss keeping up with all of you.

So how is everyone? What pregnancies happened since mid-March? (Lots I hope!) Who's IUIing or IVFing this month.

Baby dust and sticky beans all around!

8 years ago

Jackie & Basia - Good luck on your IVF cycles this month!

kethryes - You seem in good spirits and strong! You're right, so good that you caught this before IVF or pregnancy. Praying for you.

Jackie - We didn't BD before IUI. We were trying to abstain because of my DH previously low counts. Trying not to worry myself, but...who the heck knows what's going on!! But you're right, every woman's body is different!

8 years ago

I'm 10DPO today and had slight brownish-red spotting when I wiped. Praying it's implantation bleeding but it feels like AF is coming so I am trying to mentally prepare myself for another failed cycle :(

TTC 2+ years Me 29 DH 30 4 cycles of Clomid + Trigger BFN 3 cycles IUI with Follistim + trigger BFN IVF #1 Chemical Pregnancy :( IVF #2 BFN FET #1 BFP!!! Beta Numbers 4.1- 168

8 years ago

Jackie, I hope it is implantation and not AF. Are you going to test soon?
Cate and basia, you are so nice for showing care about me! Thanks! I am happy as MRI showed only this tumor and everything else is clear. So I have to deal only with this! I am waiting the doctors to call me about scheduling the surgery. I hope they don’t delay me.

No more about me!
Basia, how was your trip? I hope you had a great time and now you are relaxed to start the new cycle. Hoping for the best!
cate, it is very early for AF, so dont worry about it and keep being optimistic!

8 years ago

Kethryes: so glad the MRI showed only 1!

I will probably test tomorrow or Friday if AF does not show. We are leaving Friday afternoon for a cabin with friends for the weekend and I kind of want to know before then. Although, if it was IB I know it can take several days for my numbers to be high enough to show up on a test.... Ugh the waiting and not knowing it the worst!!

8 years ago

kethryes - I am glad it is only 1. Hopefully recovery will be quick. Let us know when is the surgery.
My vacation was great. It went by so quickly but I got to spend time with my sister and her family :) I rested and did not think about TTC so that was great also. I feel ready for IVF #2. I am less anxious about it then I was with the first one. I know what to expect and how it should go. Acupuncture is helping a bit as well. :)
I just hope that the changes in meds, prenatals and adding acupuncture is what I needed but I am not getting my hopes up like I did the first time.

Jackie i hope tomorrow you ll have the first good news!
Basia, i am so glad you had a good time! We need to charge the batteries before we go on!
Surgery is on tuesday! I hope it is a bad dream that will end soon. I want to start ttc soon.

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo