Community post

Discussion

June 2015 - IVF/IUI

View Full Post

All I have to say is Good Luck ladies :)

Hopefully June 2015 will bring lots of BFPs and all those will stick.

and

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

349 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

221 - 230 of 349 Replies | Last Page

LS - you are seriously the sweetest person, could never come off as annoying. I’m really glad you’re still here :) If you weren’t, I’d be PMing you :)

Margie - Are you temping? I’ve never temped and wondered if I should start. I am just in “limbo”/trying on our own until IVF likely in December.

Kethryes - WHOOOHOOO!! Amazing news!!

Babypath - Sorry about AF :( Frustrating also about the insurance company! Glad to hear that you’re staying positive though!

Basia - Praying that they do better with the growing process this time. 16 is wonderful—hoping for a lot fertilized and many get to day 5! I wonder for you though if they’d consider a day 3 transfer because of last time?

While - Glad to hear the ball is rolling with the grant! Hope that you get it!!

TTC - Sorry you feel like age is catching up to you. I imagine that causes some anxieties. I hope you’re able to find a plan that you’re comfortable with. That said, I work as an RN in L&D and we see MANY women over 40. I had a 52 year old patient the other day (not saying you want a baby at 52, but still!)

Jackie & Texas - How are you girls doing?

8 years ago

Running to a meeting but wanted to update you girls
out of 16 eggs 15 were mature and we did ICSI and have 15 fertilized at this point :) Transfer is on day #5 Saturday

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

8 years ago • Post starter

@keth-THAT IS AMAZING NEWS!!!!! I AM SO RELIEVED FOR YOU! YIPPPPPPY !!

@Basia - holy moly! 15 of the 16 mature and fertilized! that is fantastic!!!! So excited for you!!!!!! Cannot wait to here more about this. AND YES! I believe acupuncture probably has had something to do with you feeling so good! Make sure you get to acupunture immediatly after your transfer. I went directly from my transfer to accupunture. I then went once a week up until my BFP and until my confirmed ultrasound. Now i go once a month.

@baby- i am so sorry AF showed. I am happy she didnt play games with you, but i am sad and dissapointed for you.

@cate-Thank you for saying that :)

@TTC - I am praying you get your BFP and this is all put behind you making IVF not even a thought!!

@while - i am interested in these grants too! How cool!!!

I hope everyone is doing well today. Despite stupid AF showing and these BFN's, i am so happy to hear we had a succesful retreival and mature eggs, along with a clear biopsy. I think its only going to be positive from here ladies! Chins up, and smile. If you can, enjoy a cold beer or glass of wine...that always helps! If anything, do it for me please :)

8 years ago

Woah 15..... holy moley Basia so happy for you.

8 years ago

I'm extremely happy about 15 :) but I still don't get my hopes up till we transfer 2 and have few to freeze. God only know how they will develop from now on.

8 years ago • Post starter

LS - You're right, we've had a lot of good news today. Hopefully it will roll into some even better news in the coming weeks.

Basia - That's an awesome number to have be mature and fertilized. I'm going to pray for many of them to make it to day 5 as healthy developing embryos.

CateMat - Yes I temp. I've been temping since a friend of
mine suggested it a year and a half ago... holy crap I've been trying this for a long time. I find it helps confirm my O day. If you can manage to keep a relatively stable waking time, I highly recommend it, but I've found that even two hours difference can change the way my chart reads.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

8 years ago

BASIA!! - WHOAHHHH!!! Even your name requires capitalization haha. That's amazing. How much better could you get? Wow...that must be so encouraging. Although I'm sure you're holding your breath each day that they continue to grow healthily.

Margie - That's the thing, I wake up @ 5a some mornings for work, others I sleep in until 9 :S...although...could I potentially wake up at 5, temp, then go back to bed? I'd be willing to do that

8 years ago

CateMat - Thats what I do. I wake up at 04:45 take my temperature and then either get on with my day or go back to sleep for a few hours. at this point I've been doing it so long my DH doesn't even hear the alarm and I can take my temp and record my BBT while I'm half asleep.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

8 years ago

Cate-My RE said I don't have a lot of time left. He said that's part of my problem. I don't have many eggs left and he believes the quality of what I have left are not all great. So he has me on DHEA and CoQ10. Hopefully it helps!

Basia-wow! That's great!!

LS-thank you! I hope so too

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

8 years ago

Ttc i am in the same boat. I am 36 you?

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo