Community post

Discussion

10DPO looking for a buddy

View Full Post

Category: Trying to Conceive - TTC My First Child
Posted by heatherannm10 » 12 hours ago

I nearly can't handle the anticipation any longer!

I have 30-32 day cycles, I am on CD 26, Ovulation was on Oct 24th-ish, the next day felt a long hard cramp where my right ovary would be (first time ever feeling that) Then on Halloween started to notice light spotting only when I wipe on Thursday, some Friday and enough to wish I had a pantie liner yesterday..today is still early and there's more redder blood. The Hubby just bumped into my boob and it was rather tender! I am so excited! Im trying to not let these symptoms go to my head and get me all worked up if i get a BFN.., but Im having a hard time.

Any great ideas of how to share a BFP with the Hubby if I get one? I really want to do something cleaver!

Thanks Baby Dust to you all!!

239 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

191 - 200 of 239 Replies | Last Page

Oh aceron, that is so sad! Did she go back in for another appointment yet? I hope there is good news!

other then that, how are you ladies doing?

Today is supposedly my first fertile day, so we will be having a lot of fun these upcoming days. We JUST got back from Cancun two days ago, lets just hope our practice pays of this month lol.

10 years ago • Post starter

She had a follow up ultrasound because all of the pregnancy hormones were still really high but unfortunately nothing changed. Her body never started the miscarry process so she had to start some medicine to do it for her, hoping that they won't have to do a d&c. I think she goes back for another ultrasound next week to make sure everything was expelled. She said she'll try again in about 3 months. It's just always sad for anyone to go through that. :(

On another note, how was Cancun?!

9 years ago

Hey ladies! wow it's been a while..Hope everyone is doing good :)
Heather where are you in your cycle? af showed for me june 3rd so were starting our "fun time" tonight I seen a new obgyn that specializes in fertility and was sent in for bloodwork to check estrogen, progesterone and fsh. Once i get my positive opk i need to go in for a post coital that day to check how well the swimmers are swimming in my cm (sorry tmi) lol and also to do an ultrasound to check how big my follicles are growing. I can't wait to see that!

9 years ago

Hey Girlie!

I was just thinking about you last night! Ive been swamped at work and FINALLY have a second to log in :)

Good for you Rose, you are going for the gold!! seeing follicles is pretty cool!

AF started May 18th for me, the whole week we were in Cancun we got busy, some times at our friends expense LOL!! We were late to dinner a couple of times haha! and then the whole week after Cancun we got down :) which was actually the week I am predicted to ovulate! SO, I am currently 7 days into the ttw! 7 more days until AF is due.

My gut is protruding.. not making me tooooo happy lol, guess I am bloated?? not sure, but it shows in the little dresses I wear.

Aceron how is your baby bump!! Would looove to see a pic of you and baby! Have you been thinking of names and nursery themes?

9 years ago • Post starter

I started yesterday! So I am beginning to wonder if I am going to be stuck having these nasty painful periods for how many more years, and Im not actually going to be able to have a kid?? Dumb

Rose it should be close to your BDing time frame, have fun :)

Hi girls!! Hope all is well! I've been so busy at work that I haven't had time to get on here :(

I am 16 weeks today! 2 weeks until the BIG ultrasound! Still sticking with not knowing! We'll see if I can do it when we get there! I can just see myself blurting out "I want to know!". DH wouldn't be too happy with me. I haven't taken any pictures yet. I do have a belly though. It seems to be bigger than what it should be for 16 weeks. :/

9 years ago

Hang in there!!! Don't buckle! It'll be so cool finding out after labor!!

Are we thinking twins?? ;)

Have you been thinking of names? Nursery themes?

Glad to here you are doing well :)

aceron33- aww it sounds like your doing very well Since you have a belly now have you told family yet? If not has anybody suspected it? lol So happy for you

heatherannm10- Hope your doing well, af should be ending for you soon right? then its the wonderful baby making time lol

As for me, post coital test was GREAT we were both able to watch all his swimmers in my cm under a microscope It was really neat. I wasnt able to get in the day i had the positive opk but i went the next day and it turned out i ovulated that same day as the + opk so we weren't able to see any mature/large follicles. i had bloodwork done 3 days after that to determine if i have ovulated and it showed that i have. Good to see my body is working the way it should but what the hell why can't i get pregnant?! it makes zero sense. They said i fall in the "unexplained infertility" category.

9 years ago

Oh no! No twins here! I have had 2 ultrasounds already and both times just one baby in there!! lol .I have told everyone, even announced it on facebook after a few weeks once all my family knew. Now my husband wants to know the gender at our ultrasound! I think that since it is getting so close the "need to know" is coming out! Also, everyone thinks it's a boy except for me and him so I think he wants to prove everyone wrong before baby is here! lol. I have no idea what is going to happen. We have 2.5 weeks until we have to make the final decision!

9 years ago

Hi girls,

Rose, AF finished up last Wednesday. Ovulation is predicted to be this Sunday the 29th.. we are suppose to go camping just Cory and I this weekend so maybe we will come home with a camping baby! :)

HAHA Aceron! I was cracking up when you were saying no no NO twins here lol!
Hold out to know the sex!! don't fold under pressure!! :)

Have either of you ladies experienced a "tight" lower abdomen? I was a little crappy after my period which isn't super normal, and Ive made movements where I felt stretching way deep down and then once I sneezed and felt the same stretching.. Im not sure if something is up in there or if exercising may have something to do with it? Any ideas?

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo