Community post

Discussion

10DPO looking for a buddy

View Full Post

Category: Trying to Conceive - TTC My First Child
Posted by heatherannm10 » 12 hours ago

I nearly can't handle the anticipation any longer!

I have 30-32 day cycles, I am on CD 26, Ovulation was on Oct 24th-ish, the next day felt a long hard cramp where my right ovary would be (first time ever feeling that) Then on Halloween started to notice light spotting only when I wipe on Thursday, some Friday and enough to wish I had a pantie liner yesterday..today is still early and there's more redder blood. The Hubby just bumped into my boob and it was rather tender! I am so excited! Im trying to not let these symptoms go to my head and get me all worked up if i get a BFN.., but Im having a hard time.

Any great ideas of how to share a BFP with the Hubby if I get one? I really want to do something cleaver!

Thanks Baby Dust to you all!!

239 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

121 - 130 of 239 Replies | Last Page

Hi Rose - Thanks for voting by the way! I cant believe you are going to test tomorrow!! I cant wait! You will be 10dpo right? Hope your back feels better if you did sleep on it wrong ;) Ya Aceron is def! on point with her idea!

I woke up in the middle of the night and my legs and feet were killing me!! needless to say, Im tired this morning!

Aceron where are you at in your cycle?

10 years ago • Post starter

Anything to report ladies?! I'm so nervous/excited waiting to hear from you guys!!!!

I have no idea where I am at in my cycle! I actually don't even remember when my period started and ended! LOL
I stopped marking down the dates. I'm going to just let nature take its course! If I am pregnant, the due date is going to be even more of an estimate since I can't remember when I started my last cycle. :)

10 years ago

Not looking good for me, yesterday and Today (10dpo and 11dpo) BFN and temp went down this morning. AF is due Tuesday and I believe i will see her

10 years ago

Oh no rose! You are never out until AF shows though!

AF is due Wednesday for me.. And I have no idea anymore! My boob swelling went down yesterday. So that makes me feel a little unhopeful. I took two hpt yesterday and the day before and both were bpn. So I'm just waiting it out now.

Good for you Aceron! I'm so proud of you that you can simply forget!

Hi ladies,

Ive been cramping all morning and just now when I went to the bathroom found blood on the TP. Im only 11dpiui, AF isn't suppose to be here for another four days. I am so sad, part of me wants to believe that it could be implantation bleeding, but I just don't know.. All I want to do is cry.

Heather- Nooo, how much blood? I hope only a tiny little dot! I'm so sorry if af is showing up for you Hope your hanging in there. If the IUI didnt work would they be trying something different next time? like higher dose of clomid? My fingers are still crossed for you! Goodluck!

As for me my temp plummeted again this morning which means af should be here very soon. I really am beginning to wonder with all the bding this time around why aren't ANY of them spermies reaching that damn egg! UGH I'm so frustrated at this point.

10 years ago

Welp.. It's just not meant to be. I don't know what the doctors are going to do.. Today I just don't want to try any more.

Heather- I'm so sorry :( I can only imagine what your going through right now. Please keep your head up and keep trying. It will happen, It has too. The doctors will figure something out and help you have your baby i just know it. Don't give up! I'm here for you if you need to talk.

As for me My temp shot down and i woke up with af cramps, she will be here today I know it.

10 years ago

Thanks rose.. I cannot believe how depressing it is when AF comes. Not only are we not pregnant but I am keeled over in pain with a hot pad for the whole first day.

The only good thing out of this is Cory is going to take me skydiving. I think for every month we dont get pregnant we should do something risky.. maybe bungee jumping next month and cliff diving the next lol.

Hope she doesnt get you rose!

Hi ladies, so I think we are going to take a break.. I just got accepted into Respiratory school, which is a 24 month program, Im afraid it would be too intense and not as enjoyable if we got pregnant and I was going to school full time... :( This makes me sad.. im going to end up being an old mom :( but I know that working on my career is the right thing to do (since I hate my current job) We are just going to stop doing IUI and if it happens naturally we are just going to roll with it and come up with a plan when and if it happens..

I secretly hope it happens tho... which makes me think.. should we stop actively trying? I wont be working, will be going to school full time and we would have to pay for child care on top of our regular bills... it would be very tight!

Rose and Aceron PLEASE keep me posted! I wish you both good luck!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo