Community post

Discussion

10DPO looking for a buddy

View Full Post

Category: Trying to Conceive - TTC My First Child
Posted by heatherannm10 » 12 hours ago

I nearly can't handle the anticipation any longer!

I have 30-32 day cycles, I am on CD 26, Ovulation was on Oct 24th-ish, the next day felt a long hard cramp where my right ovary would be (first time ever feeling that) Then on Halloween started to notice light spotting only when I wipe on Thursday, some Friday and enough to wish I had a pantie liner yesterday..today is still early and there's more redder blood. The Hubby just bumped into my boob and it was rather tender! I am so excited! Im trying to not let these symptoms go to my head and get me all worked up if i get a BFN.., but Im having a hard time.

Any great ideas of how to share a BFP with the Hubby if I get one? I really want to do something cleaver!

Thanks Baby Dust to you all!!

239 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

91 - 100 of 239 Replies | Last Page

Heather- I am so Happy for you, I knew it would be gone ;) Things are really looking good for you this cycle and i really hope you get your BFP! You so have to keep us updated.

Aceron- How are you doing? Really hoping the witch didn't get you like she got me this morning....I'm out :( I'm actually very surprised too I was so convinced THIS was it. I'm debating whether or not to call the doc. We've been ttc for 9 months so far and I'm not sure if that's "long enough" to them. This is so frustrating!

10 years ago

Rose, sorry to hear the which got you again! Soooo when I was younger I always wondered why I was buying condoms or birth control or what ever, because I always thought that I might be paying for all of this stuff and might not even be able to get pregnant! I think we were right about 8 or 9 months of trying when we decided to call and get more information from the doctors. They wouldn't talk to us until I told them that we have been trying for over a year! and now look at us, two years later and just taking our first steps to start infertility treatment. SO my point is, you can just go in tell them you've been trying for a year and you can start learning what the procedures are, take a look at your insurance

Aceron my fingers are crossed for you!

I took my first day (of 5) of clomid last night! Im waiting for the side effects to start! yaayyy... ok not excited at all lol. The only side effect I am truely afraid of is the tender boobs! My boobs have hurt for over 2 months!

10 years ago • Post starter

Just sitting here waiting for AF to show. 4 days late and BFNs.

10 years ago

How is that even possible 4 days late! That's like an eternity!! Keep strong girlie!

Aceron- Oh no not again! I couldn't imagine being so late, I would be going crazy! I have my fingers crossed for you that you'll get a bfp.
Goodluck!!

Haether- How is clomid so far? You having any symptoms from it yet? How did the Doc's go today? You have any mature eggs ready?? AHH I'm so excited for you!! =]

As For me- I'm on cd4, I bought a better brand of opk's for this month. Its the First Response daily digital one. I guess you start testing on cd 5 and each day it measures the lh hormone and when it sees a spike it will give you a "yes". I really hope it works because I'm sick of getting 8 days of positive tests!

10 years ago

:) Thanks, so far I dont seem to have any symptoms! YAY -lol My appointment is at 4:10 so I will update you after I get out! I'm excited too!

OH! My hubby randomly read his horoscope - I dont think hes ever read his horoscope before, but it said something along the lines of this month you will have fun between the sheets, but if you do you are going to have a baby.. something like that..
...so thats interesting lol we will see if its true or not!

Rose, I hope you get btter results out of the OPKs! Those things are so frustrating!

How you doing Aceron? No which is a good thing!

Nothing yet ::sigh:: . I have tested every day that AF hasn't shown and still BFNs. I have a pretty stressful career, so that mixed with keeping up with my 2 kids isn't helping. If it's meant to happen it will. If not, I actually think I'll be ok. :)

10 years ago

Well.. Maybe the clomid side effects are kicking in, if complete retardness is a symptom! My appointment is next Monday.. Lol I drove 30 mins one way for an appointment that's next week.. Oh well. I'll keep you posted.

Good for you Aceron you seem like a very strong woman!

Heather- Next Monday makes a little more sense lol that's more near ovulation time. I guess your really excited and want it done NOW lol I don't blame ya. When does the hubby bring in the spermies? Don't they "wash" them to only get the best ones? Keep me posted! I see myself going down that same road.

Aceron- Anything yet??

10 years ago

Haha.. ya.. my mind has been a little spacey lately, I was just going with the flow, wasnt even thinking about when O should be lol. Oh well, Monday will be here soon enough!

So once I go in on Monday, they do an unltrasound to look at how many mature eggs I have, they then decide when to do the trigger based on the maturity of the eggs. (If there are too many then they will cancel the cycle because they dont want high order births - meaning triplets, quads or more..) They said that they expect the eggs to be ready between 1 and 3 days after the ultrasound, and they tell you when to do the trigger shot. On one of those days the hubby comes in, leaves his spermies which they then wash (which removes the seminal fluid. - Your cervical mucus does the same thing to the spermies before they enter your uterus.) Then they said a hour later I come in and they do the IUI, which is where they directly put his spermies into my uterus (bypassing the cervix).. then after that im not sure.. I know you have to go back in for a pregnancy test and if you take one at home too early, it can be a false positive due to the clomid.. something like that. Thats all I know.. Ill give you more details as I get them.

intersting link I just found http://www.ivf.com/ch15mb.html

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo