Posts by heatherannm10

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

10DPO looking for a buddy

Category: Trying to Conceive - TTC My First Child Posted by heatherannm10 » 12 hours ago I ne ...

239 Replies      

Latest 8 years ago

Discussion

Looking for buddies! Anyone doing an IUI??

Hi Ladies, first off I want to wish you good luck and my fingers are crossed for you! Im hoping I can conn ...

2 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Question

How to tell Hubby we are pregnant after 2 years of TTC?

Hi, we just completed all steps in our first cycle of Clomid and IUI. I have a blood test due on Feb 18th 2014 ...

0 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

Need help with ideas to surprise Daddy to be!

Hi, we just completed all steps in our first cycle of Clomid and IUI. I have a blood test due on Feb 18th. I w ...

6 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

Chlomid Cycle One - Symptoms

2dpiui - light spotting when wipping - happened only once 4dpiui - very very tender nipples, moody. 5dpi ...

1 Comment      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

When do the clomid symptoms kick in?

When do the clomid symptoms kick in? I have one more day of clomid to take tomorrow (5days total) and I've hea ...

8 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Im Preggo! I just know it! but I'm 6 days b4 AF is due!!

I nearly can't handle the anticipation any longer! Just a little background.. my Hubby and I have been ttc ...

3 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

No symptoms... but no Aunt Flow!

Hi Ladies, first off I wish you the best luck!! So I am on day #4 of being late, I dont have many, if any, ...

1 Answer      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

Hi, I am TTC and I am in need of a buddy to talk to.

Hi, I have been TTC for MONTHS now and I feel like I am about to go CRAZY! I think it would really help a lot ...

16 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

Had SUPER short period, could I still be preggers?

Ok, So my husband and I have been TTC for over a year now, my last period started July 6th, I O'ed on the 28th ...

1 Reply      

Latest 10 years ago