Community post

Discussion

Im Preggo! I just know it! but I'm 6 days b4 AF is due!!

I nearly can't handle the anticipation any longer!

Just a little background.. my Hubby and I have been ttc since January 2012 with no success. We had a tragedy in the immediate family so I want to say that stress has had an influence on being unsuccessful. Our year has been jammed packed, every weekend since June, the last two weeks are our first two weeks that have been stress free.

I have 30-32 day cycles, I am on CD 25Ovulation was on Oct 24th, I felt a long hard cramp where my right ovary would be (first time ever feeling that) the next day. Then on Halloween started to notice light spotting only when I wipe on Thursday, some Friday and enough to wish I had a pantie liner today.. The Hubby just bumped into my boob and it was rather tender! I am so excited! Im trying to not let these symptoms go to my head and get me all worked up if i get a BFN.., but Im having a hard time.

Any great ideas of how to share a BFP with the Hubby.. I really want to do something cleaver!

Thanks Baby Dust to you all!!

3 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Back when DH and I first started tic, I bought a key chain that says 'Father' on it that I will give him when we finally get a BFP. I even contacted a friend of mine who is a photographer and she is going to capture the moment when I give it to him so we have it to remind us of that moment forever. Here's hoping it's soon!

10 years ago

That is such a great idea! Baby dust!

10 years ago • Post starter

I bought my DH the book "What to expect when your wife is Expanding" I intend to give it to him once I get a BFP, FX that happens next week ;)

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo