Community post

Discussion

Hi, I am TTC and I am in need of a buddy to talk to.

Hi, I have been TTC for MONTHS now and I feel like I am about to go CRAZY! I think it would really help a lot of I could find someone that is going through this at the same time I am. My last cycle began on July 6th and I typically have a 31 day cycle. I am currently 5 DPO and 5 days away from my predicted period start.

I noticed yesterday that I was short of breath, almost like I couldnt completely fill up my lungs and have had excessive yawning, but not a satisfactory yawn.. for TWO days! After doing some ready today, for the first time I heard that shortness of breath was a common early symptom of pregnancy, so I am hoping that this is the month!!

Also, my nips are tender to the touch, typically its the whole boob is tender. So maybe...?? Crossing my fingers.

Even if you are not on the same day as me, please comment, I look forward to getting a response :)

16 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 16 Replies | Last Page

Well I hope you are pregnant I just got off of paragard This month so I don't know went I'm going to Ovulate my period was on July 7, and I had to ovulate on the 21 but I don't know all I get is Negative tests. And I feel Weird. But it can just me my mind. In my head. Well wish you the best of luck :)

10 years ago

Hi....

Saw you were in need of a buddy! My last period was on July 6th as well so you and I are in the same boat! I believe I ovulated somewhere between July 22nd and 24th since those are the days that I got smiley faces on my CBD test. My husband and I BD'ed on the 22nd, the 23rd, and the 25th. So far I am experiencing cramping, post nasal drip, bleeding gums when I brush which has never happened before and I believe that is it. I tested today which was WAY to early and got a BFN... haha duh!

How are things with you ?

10 years ago

Hi, thank you so much for responding!

Gisel - My mind has been going crazy for over a year!! So I completely understand! Luckily we were using condoms because the pill made me nuts! I hated everyone and everything, then realized the cause and stop instantly! But from readying I understand that it may take some time to clear your system out before you begin ovulating again I wish you the best of luck! and dont let your mind go crazy! Ive used OPKs a couple times and I just feel like they are so inconsistent! I would get a faint line and think oh! its going to happen! So we would get busy and now, July is the first time I used the OV Watch Predictor and it showed that I O'ed on day 19 instead of day 12.. So I might suggest getting a digital predictor :)

Sarah - I believed I O'ed on July 29th, I bought the OV Watch Predictor and thats the day it figured I O'ed. Its nearly KILLING me having to wait to see if Im late to even take a test! Right now I am currently experiencing cramping.. which makes me sort of sad because it feels exactly like if Im about to start my period.

I cant believe you are having bleeding gums! Ive only ever read about that symptom and since I never heard of it before I figured it happened to nearly nobody! So this may be your month! How long have you been trying?

I cant tell you how much I have had to google the meanings of BD, TTC, DPO, CD and all of the other ones!! But Im catching on! This is my first time on a forum.

10 years ago • Post starter

Ok do TODAY I am 5dpo!! (I messed up earlier:) AF is suppose to start in the next 2-5 days! Phewww. I never thought I would wish that the weekend would hurry up and end!! I took a hpt yesterday and it was BFN but I expected that and it gave me a piece of mind for some reason. So that's good. I'm not cramping like I normally would if AF was about to start and the ladies.. The ladies are lookin nice and plump!! FX!

Hi Ladies,

I am new to this site and could definitely use a buddy too. This is my first month TTC and my cycle started on July 7th. Glad to see a few other people with a cycle close to mine! I normally have a very regular 28 day cycle so AF should have started today but nothing yet! I'm hoping that's good news but I've only gotten BFN's so far. I'm going crazy...I feel like I've had every pregnancy symptom possible during the tww. Sore boobs, larger boobs, nausea, cramping, very moody (I felt like I couldn't control my emotions) and extreme exhaustion. Besides the cramping these aren't normal symptoms for me but I feel like I should have gotten a BFP by now if I actually am pregnant. Good luck to all of you! :)

10 years ago

Hi, how exciting you are just beginning to try!! How many DPO are you? I'm at 6! Slowly but surely that number is going up! Unfortunately we have been trying for a year and a half, now some months we weren't able to due to one of us not being home when I Oed, and we werent using opk for the first like 10 or 12 months so now I'm thinking that for most of the last 6 months we weren't even BDing at the right time because I thought I Oed really early in my cycle and I just bought the OV Watch Predictor last month and found out I didn't O until cycle day 24! And we BDed A LOT!! Almost every day! For like 3 weeks! We weren't about to this the big O this month!!

AF is suppose to start tomorrow for me, but I just have the feeling she's not going to show up for her monthly visit!! I had mild cramps about 3 days ago and none since. Implantaion? The ladies are definitely getting larger and my nips are tender to the touch, which normally the whole boob is sore. (My boobs don't always even get big or sore just before I'm about to start, some times it happens durning or after AF) and for me.. I always cramp, and I cramp hard the first two days of AFs visit but no e right now, not even mild warm up cramps for the week. Also the week before AF comes, I usually feel pretty moody. Things simply annoy me much much faster, and this week.. I feel super super happy, but I do have the ability to cry at a sad commercial if I were to let loose! Lol !!

I wish you the best of luck!! Keep me updated!! And I will you! Don't take too many HPTs! It could drive you nuts, but also don't wait and wait thinking you are preggers and take one and have your hopes too high! I've done that and it makes me so sad when a BFN shows up! Mother Nature can keep her sister at home for the next 9 months!!

Hi Heather! I think I am 14 DPO but we didn't do any testing this month. I had cramps around the time the ovulation calculator said I would be ovulating and we did the BD every day that week! Being new at this I honestly had no idea what to do or expect but this website and others are helping a lot. I'm really hoping for a BFP soon. Still no sign of AF! :) Hope she doesn't show for you either. That TWW is torture...I am so sorry you've been trying for so long. I'm going crazy after one month.

10 years ago

Oh we had no idea about anything.. And still not sure if we do lol. My husband and I were hanging out with his brother and his wife last week, and we noticed she had large boobs all of a sudden and a bit of a baby bump! This would be their second baby.. So we are hoping that by next week we will get a BFP! And then confront them and ask if she's about 2 months along or so, or maybe even guess the due date and then say well that's like x amount of days before our due date!!

Trying to not get my hopes up! But I totally think this is our big month!!

Welp, my biggest dream was just squashed this morning. Sitting at work Monday morning with this bad news isn't sitting well, all I want to do is go home and cry!

hi ladies, i was just about to post a similar topic. i've been on this website for a few months and i'm looking to make some friends who are TTC #1 as well! anyone can add me, i'm happy to give encouragement!

my husband and i have been trying for about 3 months now. i'm 6 dpo today and have been experiencing some fatigue and sore nips (never happened before, not even with pms or anything). i'm hopeful!

feel free to add me!

10 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo