Community post

Question

No symptoms... but no Aunt Flow!

Hi Ladies, first off I wish you the best luck!!

So I am on day #4 of being late, I dont have many, if any, pregnancy OR pms symptoms. I have very regular periods. There are just HINTS of red/brown when I wipe. I get really bad menstrual cramps and this month, I cramped really hard a week before AF was due. (implantation cramping??) and then zero cramps.

I took a test on day one of my missed period and it was a bfn. What do you think the chances are that Im preggers??? And any advice for not going too crazy!!

This would be the best wish come true ever! Weve been married for 3 years on Sept 18th and have been trying for 1.5 years. How awesome would it be to tell my hubby that he is going to be a daddy on our anny! Trying to not get my hopes up, but every day that passes with no blood, I cant help but get excited!! Fingers and toes crossed!!

1 Answer • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

I really hope you are !!!! as far as missed periods go I have never been late in my life!!!! always on a 28 day cycle then last month I was supposed to start on the 4th and I took tests all bfn's! went to the doc and af came on the 12th no reason just late... but there always that chance

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo