Community post

Discussion

10DPO looking for a buddy

Category: Trying to Conceive - TTC My First Child
Posted by heatherannm10 » 12 hours ago

I nearly can't handle the anticipation any longer!

I have 30-32 day cycles, I am on CD 26, Ovulation was on Oct 24th-ish, the next day felt a long hard cramp where my right ovary would be (first time ever feeling that) Then on Halloween started to notice light spotting only when I wipe on Thursday, some Friday and enough to wish I had a pantie liner yesterday..today is still early and there's more redder blood. The Hubby just bumped into my boob and it was rather tender! I am so excited! Im trying to not let these symptoms go to my head and get me all worked up if i get a BFN.., but Im having a hard time.

Any great ideas of how to share a BFP with the Hubby if I get one? I really want to do something cleaver!

Thanks Baby Dust to you all!!

239 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

1 - 10 of 239 Replies | Last Page

I am 10DPO as well my cycle is 28 days ...I didn't spot but on halloween I felt the SAME crampy/pressure feeling I get right before I start my AF but its not due until the 7th of Nov and it hasn't came yet....soooooo Im just waiting and waiting lol I have been having some VERY vivid dreams lately that has been interesting =)

10 years ago

I'm also 10 dpo and this morning i had a .4 rise in my bbt. I really hope that is a good sign. On 8 dpo i had a bout of nausea and dizzyness. I really hope we all get to see VERY soon!

10 years ago

AF is due on the 7th for me too!! I just started having dreams again.. I can't really remember too much of them yet tho. I really think this is it! My period never comes early! Spotting usually starts on the day I'm due and spots for almost 4 days and then AF comes in strong!! Today will be the fourth day of early bleeding.. Jiminany crickets, the thoughts make my stomach flutter lol.

How long have you been trying? We started back in jan of 2012, but we both had high levels of stress that I figure delayed us.

10 years ago • Post starter

Hi Rose! Sending baby dust your way!! I have been experiencing come light dizziness as well.

Hi! I ovulated ~10/23. AF is suppose to start on 11/6. On Nov 1 I had some PMS-like cramping but no bleeding. Prior to that I was had nausea and was lightheaded. Took a few HPT's and all BFN. DH and I are trying for our 3rd. Our first 2 happened on the first month of trying. I hope we all get BFP!!! Baby dust to all ladies!

10 years ago

Hi ladies! I'm 10dpo today and pretty much going crazy. DH and I have been trying for our first since August and so far nothing. Yesterday I had what was either some very light cramping or gas (I honestly couldn't tell which it was) in the afternoon and when I woke up in the middle of the night to pee I noticed a bit of spotting when I wiped. I tested yesterday and it was BFN. Trying to wait until Wednesday or Thursday to test again, but I don't know if I'll be able to. POAS addict, right here :-)

10 years ago

Welcome ladies! Good job on getting two babies right off the bat.. Wish I could say the same.

Ok so I'm so happy someone else is having spotting!! I've read so much about implantation bleeding and I think that's what I'm experiencing!! I always thought that that wouldn't happen to me.. I think it's happening!!!

Jeez if I were a poas addict for the last 22 months we wouldn't be ttc anymore cuz we wouldn't be able to afford a kid lol. I'm doing my best to not go running into the bathroom to test, my goal is to wait till Saturday.. But it'll prolly happen on Friday.. Yes. Friday sounds good haha!

This will be month 5 of ttc for me and hubby. Why did I think this was gonna be easier?! This is my second month temping and I love it! It seems dead on with when I get ewcm and o pains. Do any of you ladies temp? I also use opks but this month I had a ridiculous amount of positives which I have no idea why but my chart shows that I ovulated with a temp increase. I really wish I had some hpts in the house for the morning but unfortunately I wasn't able to get out and get them. So I'm hoping for another high temp in the morning! Goodluck to anyone who's testing in the morning! **fingers crossed**

10 years ago

Any updates for anyone??

Yesterday and today my bbt has decreased I'm really bummed!
Its not below coverline yet but it's making its way. 12 dpo today and so far no af cramps which may or may not be a good sign who knows. Usually by now i start feeling them horrible cramps. Anyways Lets see some Ladies!!!!

10 years ago

13dpo and still BFN. :( AF due tomorrow so we will see if she comes. This is my bday month so hopefully it'll be lucky!! :) GL ladies and baby dust to all!

10 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo