Community post

Discussion

10DPO looking for a buddy

View Full Post

Category: Trying to Conceive - TTC My First Child
Posted by heatherannm10 » 12 hours ago

I nearly can't handle the anticipation any longer!

I have 30-32 day cycles, I am on CD 26, Ovulation was on Oct 24th-ish, the next day felt a long hard cramp where my right ovary would be (first time ever feeling that) Then on Halloween started to notice light spotting only when I wipe on Thursday, some Friday and enough to wish I had a pantie liner yesterday..today is still early and there's more redder blood. The Hubby just bumped into my boob and it was rather tender! I am so excited! Im trying to not let these symptoms go to my head and get me all worked up if i get a BFN.., but Im having a hard time.

Any great ideas of how to share a BFP with the Hubby if I get one? I really want to do something cleaver!

Thanks Baby Dust to you all!!

239 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

101 - 110 of 239 Replies | Last Page

AF started today. Probably a good thing. Yesterday I tested positive for strep throat and have to take antibiotics for 10 days. Wouldn't be a good way to start off a pregnancy. So now I get to experience strep throat at 31 (which is like 100x worse as an adult than what it was as a kid) and menstrual cramps and everything else that comes with AF. I'm just hoping DH and DS don't get it. DD tested positive for the strep bacteria on her skin which is what was causing a chicken pox like rash/blisters all over her legs. She started antibiotics a day before I did. Oh well.... Out with all this sickness!! Once again, good luck ladies!!! I'm rooting for you all!!!

10 years ago

Well I hope you all feel better! Strep is no fun! Hopefully AF will be kind! Take a nice hot bath. That always helps me.

10 years ago • Post starter

OMG!! I DID IT!!! I had to give myself a shot in the stomach! It wasn't too bad ..it didn't hurt when the needle went in but it was a little painful afterwards not bad.

We are going in tomorrow to do the IUI!! Oh jeez THE BALL IS ROLLING!!!!

Yay! How exciting! Did you go in yesterday to see the follicles? Were they a good size? Can't wait for tomorrow for you ;) will you be taking anything for the 2ww? anything to help with implantation? I bet this will be the longest 2 weeks of your life! lol Anyways Goodluck Tomorrow and remember keep me posted ;) ;)

As for me I'm on cd 12, received my positive opk yesterday but no temp increase this morning so hopefully I will O sometime today and my temp will then go up tomorrow morning.

Aceron- So does this mean your done trying for a few months? Were gonna miss ya! Goodluck to you when you start again ;)

10 years ago

LOL, I don't know what it means. I am going to stop charting everything and stop marking my ovulation and fertile days though. My husband still wants another one and doesn't care when I get pregnant. I go back and forth with "I want another baby" and "I'm good". So, maybe you'll see me on here just to chat and wish everyone good luck or maybe continuing my frustration with AF showing up every single month. I hope the next thing I'll see is everyone sharing their BFP's!!! Maybe I'll be joining you too! :) Good luck everyone!

10 years ago

WE DID IT!! Yesterday we completed our very first cycle of Clomid, the trigger shot and did the IUI!! Cory (the hubby) came with me to the appointment and after they do the IUI, you have to lay there for x amount of time, so Cory and I played this game on our phone and it was really a lot of fun! It totally made the whole experience.

So I had one giant follicle that was 27mm! and then a couple smaller ones, all on my left ovary. Non on my right ovary, due to the cyst maybe? My uterine lining looked good. the IUI was not as pain free as everyone kept saying, I had a hold of Cory's index finger and could have pinched it off during the procedure.. I really am hoping that this is a one hit wonder and we get a BFP in two weeks!! Oh how I forgot how much I hate the ttw!

My doctor told me no high impact exercise, no running, no jumping, and to keep my heart rate low... How do I explain to my in-laws whom I go to boot camp with twice a week that I cant go..?? Cory was saying to fake an injury.. thats possible.. Good thing I didnt sign up for the 1/2 marathon I wanted to train for in March!! I want to exercise so bad! I just got into a routine last week where I was going to boot Mon, Wed AND Fri! and was planning to incorporate short runs on the other days!

My doctor also told me to eat as if I were pregnant... Ok, well on Monday I started a Gluten Free diet, trying to get rid of my almost daily headaches I get.. (Day three of diet... NO HEADACHE! Coincidence? maybe.. but we shall see) So on top of no gluten, I cant have any soft cheeses, lunch meat, sausages, sushi.. my life just got interesting.. or should I say boring.

I cannot WAIT til Feburary 18th!! I get to go in for a blood test.. OH jeez so much going on! Good thing my next two weeks are busy so that should help me keep my mind off of the ttw!

Oh and the injection site of the trigger shot is definitely still sore to the touch.

ACERON - Good Luck to you!! You are very strong! I hope you can stop trying and get your bfp! I dont know if I could do that.. Im pretty persistent!

ROSE - YES going to be a looong two weeks!! Especially because we are going up to the family cabin this weekend with the cousins who definitely like to drink.. poor Cory hes gunna have to drink my part lol.. Im just going to fill up a glass with what looks! like a drink and carry it around lol My doctor doesnt have me on anything to help with implantation.

wow.. that was a long post! :)

I just found this webpage.. The content is really good. It describes the IUI process very well. http://www.fertilityfriends.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=16321.0

Okay so this is my first time posting.
This is our second month trying and although I got a little obsessed last month tracking every detail and looking for ever sign I tried to relax and just have fun this month. So here's what I have.
7-8 dpo sore nipples a little emotional/moody short tempered with people. 
(However I am going through alot right now having a very ill family member)
9 dpo woke up with a horrible headache, a bit nauseous, cramping all day like my period was gonna start (which isn't due for five days) tender nipples and emotional and just in like a funk.
also before bed saw a tiny bit of pinkish brown in my cm. (Maybe implantation)
10dpo slight nausea, still a little crampy and tender nipples.

10 years ago

Hi ladyycamper. Welcome to our chat.:) your symptoms sound promising and I know how hard if is to not keep total track of every symptom you have, but I try not too because I've noticed that I would search for any symptom and the symptoms haven't been because I was pregnant, they were ways because AF was not too far away :/ I definitely hope that your symptoms are of pregnancy!! Fingers are crossed!!

I am 4dpo (after iui) and my nipples are soooooo sore! The doc said that I would feel like I was pregnant because if the chlomid and trigger shot, I'm definitely not chalking it up to anything but oh my word they hurt!! I too noticed very slight red when I wiped but that is all. I am wishing these 9 days fly by!! I am staying in a cabin this weekend with a ton of family and they have all gone in the hot tub have eaten lunch meat sausage bacon redbull (cousin works for redbull so we have an endless supply!) prosciutto several different soft cheeses.. The doc said to eat and act as though I was pregnant.. It's been a trying weekend lol. Hope it was all because I get a BFP soon!

How are you ladies doing Rose and Aceron?

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo