Community post

Discussion

2dpo..looking for TWW buddies!!

View Full Post

i am 2 dpo and i am looking for TWW buddies to compair symptoms with and just to have some people to talk to.....Anyone else on or around 2dpo??

38 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 38 of 38 Replies

Hi Ladies
So, I totally gave in too...last night... even though I said I was going to wait until Thurs/Fri but I couldn't help myself!!! AND to no surprise, a lol. This month the 2ww has def been odd... one day I feel "different", the next day no symptoms, another day some symptoms....weird. Today, I feel PMSy, with constant pressure in lower abdomen like is coming, my bbs are huge (for me at least) and sore with white bumps on areolas and I'm still super drained of energy.... hopefully, I can exercise some self control and not POAS when I leave work today. I only have a few tests left!

User Image

12 years ago

Good luck to us all! So exciting to think about testing even though I have many more days to wait. Booooo haha.

Mandy 33 Married ~4 years and finally TTC User Image

12 years ago

Hi all, I have POAS this morning and BFN....feel really down as I've got no symptoms at all now :-( I know it's still so early though so I may leave it till Sunday now. Really hope this is my month! Good luck all x

12 years ago

Hello Ladies!!! I gave in a POAS this am and BFN....still hopeful since i am only 10dpo...but i feel my symptoms are fading.....not as sore bb and have a little more energy than the past couple days...still have creamy cm and hips/back hurts, vivid dreams....will see....keeping my fingers crossed for all of us....
how is everyone doing today???

12 years ago • Post starter

Hello, Happy Thursday!

So, I didn't give in last night and POAS! BUT I'm still having symptoms... same symptoms as the past few days in addition now; bleeding gums (unless I was super aggressive with the floss this AM), hips are killing me and I've felt queasy all AM (I literally thought I was going to be sick on the subway on my way to work) and I feel like I can smell everything even with my somewhat stuffy nose... What really stands out this month is the constant dull pain and heaviness in my lower abdomen. Last night I started to get a pinching feeling too, I've never felt that before...

If I'm not preg, then this is going to be a doozy of an this month!

User Image

12 years ago

I totally feel like i am out this month....feel soo depressed....I am going to wait to take a test if i don't get my AF on Monday..... :(

12 years ago • Post starter

Has anyone tested again yet? Xx

12 years ago

I got a yesterday and another this am but i started to spot ( I thought was starting...) so I called my RE and took a blood test before work. They confirmed and said spotting is common the day af would have been due... who knew? Hcg is good but I need to go back on Wednesday to check levels are still good!! I hope this bean sticks!!!

User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo