Community post

Discussion

Dissapearing Symptoms before BFP???

Hi ladies, I am new here and i am wonding if anyone else is in the same boat as me.
I am 11-12 DPO and had been having symtoms seens 5-6 DPO. Sore breasts and nipples, gassy, bloated, stuffy nose, super tired but can't stay asleep, mild cramping, increase CM and just "feeling" preggo. Yesterday my symptoms started to dissapear and today the only symptoms i have left are PMS. I tested this AM and got a BFN!! What the heck?? We are trying for baby #3 and i got pregnant with my other 2 children on the first try with both! I know what pregnancy symptoms are for me. What's going on? Anyone else going through this?? Thanks!

18 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 18 Replies | Last Page

Hi!

Im 9/10dpo and the same this is happening to me. i had all the symptoms the other day but they are completely gone now. i took 2 test this morning and the biggest fattest negatives i have ever seen . I only have a 13 day luteal phase so AF should be here in 3/4 days...

when is AF due for you?

Shea

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

12 years ago

My AF is due on the 9th-10th. I went off the pill 2 months ago so i am still trying to see if my cycle is the same as it was before my last children (1 year ago). Keep me updated! I'm crossing my fingers for us!

12 years ago • Post starter

My period came on today... i have a 26 days cycle. but had sharp pelvic cramping which sent me to the er 2day. i still have all the pregnant symptoms so im a possiblity since my love used the pull out method THREE DAYS b4 ovulation.!! SMH!! Might miss the next period.!!! SHEEZIT!

12 years ago

TBB

Could you have mistaken your period for implantation bleeding?

Just wondering.

User Image User Image

12 years ago

this am.....I am pretty sure i am out! Af just needs to get here so i can try again next cycle.

I read this site today and I have seen TONS of women posting on days 10, 11, and 12 that their symptoms had completely disappeared and they were SURE that AF was coming, but these are all BFP stories (warning) journals of their TWW, most of them mention symptoms going away or disappearing just before their BFP.

Here's hoping, FX.

http://www.twoweekwait.com/bfpsymptoms/dpo/

User Image My Ovulation Chart my other, more detailed one

12 years ago

Suppposta get AF today...nothing...not sign on her either. I don't know what's going on???!!!

I'm I'm the same boat! AF due today (30day cycle) and no sign! I did have mid cramps 2day ago w spotting but now just a little pinching/pulling. I plan on testing tomorrow if the bitch no shows!

JACQUELYN to ALL OF YOU!!! [url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[/url

12 years ago

Still no AF...I haven't tested in 2 days...I guess I just don't wanna waist another test. (I have went through 3-4 this week). Pregnancy symptoms haven't returned. Just increase in CM, slight breast/nipple soreness but not all the time only when i have my bra off, right side ovary twinges/pain every now and then. I guess if i don't get it by tomorrow i will breakdown and test...I am so confussed!!!

I might have mistaken it..my best friend told me to take another test next week. everything's gettinn weird for me, its gnna b myy FiRST...

12 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo