Community post

Discussion

2dpo..looking for TWW buddies!!

View Full Post

i am 2 dpo and i am looking for TWW buddies to compair symptoms with and just to have some people to talk to.....Anyone else on or around 2dpo??

38 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 38 Replies | Last Page

How is everyone doing today??? 4dpo here and i have sore nipples/bb, they feel heavy too! Gassy, lower back pain, vivid dream last night, slight cramping over night.

12 years ago • Post starter

So, today I woke up in a foul mood (for no particular reason) but I'm fine now and looking forward to a half work day - summer Fridays - and long weekend, YAY!....feeling a little queasy and empty stomach-ish although I ate breakfast?? hum... also, some mild cramping.

have a great holiday, ladies!!

User Image

12 years ago

Hope you are in a better mood! :) I took a 3 hr nap this afternoon!! Crazy....breasts are sore and tingley. Hope everyone has a great weekend! Baby dust for all!!

How is everyone feeling day??? Happy 4th of July weekend! :)

Hi girls im in my CD15 ovulation day i guess, hope all are doing good i will be in my TWW tomorrow i believe! need partners in this journey to converse with. i have become obsessed with all that im learning.
my H and I just started TTC! to all.

Sw33tp3a to allUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

12 years ago

Has anyone had any odd symptoms or what you think is not in the norm for you? i have had very sensitive teeth as if i have been punched in the mouth. very weird.. and bleeding gums.

Sw33tp3a to allUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

12 years ago

Bleeding gums could be a sign on pregnancy. Mine would be bleed horiable when i preg with my 2 children, but not untill i was around 6-8 weeks. Good luck!!
How is everyone feeling today??
Any new symptoms????

When are you planning on testing???

Hi, I'm 5dpo today.
Convinced I'm there as had cramping, headache, bloated, waves of sickness, gas, extreme tiredness, pains in the top of my legs, peeing frequently.
Today all I feel is bloated :-/
I'm so confused!

12 years ago

Hello Ladies!!! How are you all feeling today! Happy 4th of July!
Anyone experiencing symptoms??
I had bad Af cramps yesterday and woke up with a horrible headache after having crazy vivid dreams!
Hope everyone is going well!

Just joined...Going crazy over my symptoms. I think I'm 5 dpo right now. Starting last night I've had a headache, gas, and nausea. I had a lot of anxiety last night and couldn't sleep but I am constantly feeling tired too. Didn't realise people could feel symptoms this early so I'm relieved it could be possible! This is only second month trying. I don't think I ovulated last month since this was the first month I had ovulation pain and had positive LH surge. Fingers crossed!

TWW might drive me crazy...can't be good for TTC!

Allison User Image

12 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo