Community post

Question

Bleeding at 11dpo??? HELP!!

I am 11dpo and i just went to the bathroom and i am bleeding with some clots (Sorry TMI!!) I don't know whats going on??? AF is supposta be here Friday or Sat. I am never this early? Could it be IB? HELP!!

5 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Answers

is it alot ?? what colour isit etc? if its alot its af has come earlier if its a little it possibly could be

IM PREGNANT YAY!!!!!!!! User Image User Image

12 years ago

It dark red/brown and it's enough that i needed to wipe twice. (sorry tmi). I just am never early! I am more late than anything. I have been having symtoms since 5dpo. Today, i have been having cramps, lower back ache, veins on my bbs are totally vissable. We are trying for or 3rd and with my first 2 i didn't get implantation bleeding with either of them. I put a tampon in when i noticed it and just checked it and there is a little red blood/brown blood.

12 years ago • Post starter

Same thing I am experiencing my af wasn't due till today but I started spotting on Sunday very light brown/pink discharge for a few hours and stopped the next day it picked up a little but not a lot. I found a website that has a implantation calculator and it stated that I should have experienced implantation on Sunday!!!! so hopefully that is a good sign :) Baby dust to your!!!!

12 years ago

I experienced similar thing. Brown spotting day before af due and then on day af due a little drop of red blood followed by brown spotting. ONly lasted two days..waasn't sure if it was af or not. Did pg tests but all neg, did one 5days later with First response test and still got neg. I thought it was implantation too, but have givev up hoping, I guess it was just a short af or something? Plus mu temps are not above 98 so can't be PG. I hope it works out for u.

12 years ago

Well ladies, I got my AF last night! So weird that it was 3 days early! Better luck for you guys!

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo