Community post

Discussion

2dpo..looking for TWW buddies!!

i am 2 dpo and i am looking for TWW buddies to compair symptoms with and just to have some people to talk to.....Anyone else on or around 2dpo??

38 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 38 Replies | Last Page

I am new to this site but not new to TTC. I'm also 2dpo.

User ImageUser Image

12 years ago

I'm around 2 dpo too! Yesterday, no symptoms but today I'm feeling different... i dunno... almost PMSy/crampy.

User Image

12 years ago

Good luck to you too ladies!!
I feel a little different today as well. Low back pain and slightly sore boobs...up be the armpit...we'll see...I hate the tww....ahhh...i totally obess over the symptoms and if i am having them or not...crazy, right?? lol

12 years ago • Post starter

Me too, I totally obsess! I feel like I look way too much into everything, just to be disappointed. But I cant help myself, ahhh!

User Image

12 years ago

Hi I am 3 dpo (give or take a day )

So far only things going on are: bloated and gassy, headache last night (i hardy ever get headaches), some cramping and tired. But not going to get to excited as these are some of the same things i go through EVERY month and the shows her uguly face!!

to you all ....lets keep in touch and hopefully we ALL will get our this go around!!

12 years ago

How is everyone feeling today?? Any different??

actually, no symptoms today.....

User Image

12 years ago

I just started to get a stuffy nose and headache, but that could be from me getting up at the crack of dawn with my kids! lol Lower back pain and mild cramping today as well! Crossing my fingers that this is it! i am trying to keep myself busy so i don't sit and obsess over the symptoms and timing! Ahhh!! Hope everone is doing well today!

No real change here: some cramping today, still bloated and gassy, feel sickly, headache that comes and goes ...usually i get sore bbs or nips and (TMI) diarrhea by now....... but nothing

trying to keep busy to so i dont obsess and go crazy!!

hows everyone else doing??

12 years ago

i have had heavy/little bit sore boobies and diahrea today (TMI! sorry!) today as well. Is diahrea a good sign? idk??

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo