Community post

Discussion

2dpo..looking for TWW buddies!!

View Full Post

i am 2 dpo and i am looking for TWW buddies to compair symptoms with and just to have some people to talk to.....Anyone else on or around 2dpo??

38 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 38 Replies | Last Page

Hope everyones ok?
When are people going to start testing?
I'm so impatient!!
Xx

12 years ago

Doing well here...I think i am going to take my first test at 10dpo....
Anyone having symptoms???

12 years ago • Post starter

Hi Ladies! I hope you had a great holiday~

Since my last update, I really don't have too many symptoms... I've been pretty tired and sluggish (but that can be from the heat/humidity we've been having here). Also, my breasts are sore and heavy feeling... but that can also be PMS since is due on Sun/Mon... I'm not planning on taking any tests until Thursday or Friday -IF- I can wait that long ;-)...but I don't feel "pregnant"

User Image

12 years ago

Best of luck to everyone! I totally feel pregnant today! My bbs are killing me and my bra barely fits! I had to put on a sports bra! :) I am so tired..i am waiting for my kids to take a nap so i can as well! Anyone else having similar symptoms...i am going to try to hold out until Thursday to test....."try" is the key work! :)

yay!! My fingers are crossed for you Wi_Mommy!!

User Image

12 years ago

my fingers are crossed for Wi_Mommy too!!!

Today I woke up with a headache and had cramping near my left ovary for a couple hours. Not sure what that means.

Still hopeful!

Allison User Image

12 years ago

When is everyone planning on testing???? With the symptoms i have been having, I might give in and test tomorrow...i know it's early but i love to poas!!

My cycle ends on the 13th, but 14 dpo is the 14th...I think I'll make myself wait to buy a test on Sunday....I can't have them in my home cuz I can't help but POAS if I have one! I've had more cramping all night near the left ovary....Let's see what this means!

Allison User Image

12 years ago

Good morning! I totally gave in an POAS....BFN!! But i'm early so i will try again....maybe tomorrow! :) I have 4 pg test in my bathroom raren to go!
Not as much breat tenderness this morning....super tired but i didn't get a good night sleep and my youngest decided she wanted to get up at 5:30am! Blah!! Still crossing my fingers and praying that this is my month!!
How are all of you doing today??

I did one this am too!! Negative, same as u tho, I've got a cupboard full!! My bbs haven't hurt atall but I'm constantly going toilet and my stomach defiantly doesn't feel right. I'm going to try again tomoro. I'm using first response early so hopefully get a pos!! Good luck xx

12 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo