Community post

Question

3dpo and horriable lower back pain and cramps!!! What's going on???

Hi! i am about 3dpo and have had horriable lower back/hip pain. Also having lots of creamy cm, comes out in clumps (sorry tmi!) and cramps. Anyone else having these symptoms?

5 Answers • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Answers

I had the exact same symptoms last month for all days after ovulation lol...unfortunately i wasn't pregnant... but i dont know if u even can have pregnancy signs this early...but wish u all the best... baby dust!!

User Image

12 years ago

I normally get bad cramps and get a back ache about 1-2 days before AF.....i know it's super early but i remember with my dd i had horriable back pain b4 my bfp...but i don't remember it being at 3dpo.

12 years ago • Post starter

I had the same... also, not pregnant. Good luck to you. =)

12 years ago

I think too it would be too early for such symptoms as any fertilised egg would not have implanted yet. If the clumps of CM continues, could it be thrush? I sometimes get lower back ache a couple of days after too much O BDing!! lol x

12 years ago

Backpain continues. Had to use a heating pad last night to help ease the discomfort. No burning when weeing so i don't think it is a UTI. Cm continues but it was much more consistant last night and this morning. Trying not to read into it to much but it is very noticable. Just not normally feeling like this during this part of my cycle. I start feeling like this 1-2 day before af arrives.....baby dust to all!!

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo