Community post

Discussion

Anyone else AF due 6/21? want to buddy up?

View Full Post

Hey ladies,

Just wanted to see who was due for AF on 6/21 and when are you testing? Wanted to buddy up so if you're interested let's chit chat

Good luck ladies

[i]*PinkTAE*[i] User Image not trying, not preventing "who are these kids, and why are they calling me mom"

67 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 67 Replies | Last Page

Do you feel preggers? I'm the same way I'm just going to wait and see if AF comes.. The disappointment of a BFN just puts you down.. Last month I had a false pos on a Equate (l l ) from walmart... It broke my heart: ( I took 2 FRER one later that day and then 2 days later & they both were BFN! Hope AF doesn't arrive for us..

User Image Hoping for a

12 years ago

I've heard of false negatives, not false positives,I know you mustve been devistated. I will be sprinkling baby dust (while I sip sangria). I reallly wish by AF didn't come this month for me but I guess it is what it is. Good luck ladies

[i]*PinkTAE*[i] User Image not trying, not preventing "who are these kids, and why are they calling me mom"

12 years ago • Post starter

Thank you Pink! Yeah that's what I said but then I done research on these equate & they have been know to give them a lot: / I know if it doesn't happen this month for us, it's drinkin time! hah! Never occurred to me how stressful TTC is!

User Image Hoping for a

12 years ago

ok still no af it is cycle day 35 for me i have a usual 31 day cycle but last month it was 37 so if thats how it is this month af should be here on the 2nd which will change me from having af in the end of the month to the beginning hmmmm the only thing that is weirding me out is the spotting i had on the 21st becase i never spot only time i ever spotted was when i was pregnant the last time

12 years ago

HappyTTC: Have you taken another test yet??

User Image Hoping for a

12 years ago

Today is the 1st....I know u said u may test today so I'm waiting to see if your test came out positive happy!!!

Its funny. I keep telling myself I'm not going to log in, but I find it hard to resist the urge... TTC is difficult (I had better luck when I didn't care whether or not I was pregnant) and I'm glad that I have other women who are in the same boat.

Hugs

no i didnt test guys but AF hasnt come yet me n my husband agreed that if it isnt here by the 2ND (tomorrow) we are going to skip the HPT and get bloog results so since monday is a holiday we will go tuesday(if she doesnt show)

12 years ago

AF arrived a day early for me: ((( Ughhh it's soooo aggrevating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

User Image Hoping for a

12 years ago

Hey ladies STILL no AF but I got a bfn earlier so I guess my cycle is just changing *shrugs*

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo