Community post

Discussion

Anyone else AF due 6/21? want to buddy up?

View Full Post

Hey ladies,

Just wanted to see who was due for AF on 6/21 and when are you testing? Wanted to buddy up so if you're interested let's chit chat

Good luck ladies

[i]*PinkTAE*[i] User Image not trying, not preventing "who are these kids, and why are they calling me mom"

67 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 67 Replies | Last Page

I'm out too. On to cycle #11 for me. :'(

12 years ago

Hi ladies,

Still no AF 2 days late now. Did test though. DH is over the moon, already talking about getting a family car he, he. I said that I would only test on Friday but couldn't wait so gave in today. Not sure if its still to early and don;t want to waste money on a blood test untill the 2 line show on a test.

Going crazy here :(

12 years ago

Do you ladies want to hear a NOT so funny story? Lol well remember. I said I though AF was here and then hours later my pad n tissue was dry blah blah blah so when I left work I called my husband to tell him I was going t the doc. Didn't say y I just said to make an appt so I get off the train n I'm about tp transfer to the bus to head to the doc when this girl stops me to say I have a red spot on the back of my pants. Talk about embarrassing so I detoured straight home luckily I had a lil sweater to tie around my waist so first thing I did when I walked n the door was look in the mirror *no stain* then of course I checked the pad, still empty sooooo idk wat "stain" this girl saw maybe I sat n something, how ironic

12 years ago

LMAO Happy.. You made me laugh

[i]*PinkTAE*[i] User Image not trying, not preventing "who are these kids, and why are they calling me mom"

12 years ago • Post starter

I hope your doc gives you some awsome news

(and I hope youre wearing darker pants Just in case) lol.

Girl funny thing is I had on dark denim jeans and a pad! But I changed into a. Black pair of pants anyway lol I might not do the doc today bcuz I missed the 1130 walk in cut off time n the next walk in cycle starts like 3 and ill b there alllll day which wouldn't b a prob if I didn't go back today! I would have made the tim if it werentfor "the stain" lo

12 years ago

Lmao. You should've gone in and said "I'm here to take a pregnancy test. Don't mind the period stain on my pants"

That's like one day I went to rite aid and bought a pregnancy test and tampons...completely confused the cashier out

Hello ladies,

Just thought I would join you all. AF is due today...no sign and about ummm...I don't know.....12 BFN. I had a faint positive on 8 dpo, so I was sooo excited, then every test after has been Negative. I am now 15 dpo and another BFN this morning....uuughh! Anyway, we all seem like we're on the same cycle so lets keep in touch this next time round...I have a pretty good feeling I'm out this month too! Took me 3 years to get preggo with my 2 year old son and I had a miscarriage last December :( I can't believe it is so easy for some and so dang difficult for other!!! uuuggh!

User Image

12 years ago

Hey ladies!
I'm pretty sure I'm out for this month, but I'm in a similar situation as HappyTTC. Had a barely there bit of spotting on one pee trip early this morning and nothing since. I haven't had any cramps or anything. I even checked my cervix and no blood at all. I expect to start some time tonight probably. I just hate the not knowing! I was actually a bit relieved when I saw the spotting this morning. I'm heading out for a two week visit/trip with my mom without DF. Not sure if I'll be back in time to be part of the waiting game next month, but I'll still come check on you guys! Of course, AF is late, so that means I'll ovulate late and just might make it in time for some BDing. I'll keep ya posted on the AF situation.

12 years ago

So I couldn't make it to the doc n I have a bunch of opks left s I used one. I've. Taken one. Around 10dpo and and some other days I'm not sure and there was no line today there was another line I know it has to b jus as dark to bpositive but I compared it to my opks from may cycle n it was darker than the opk on cd 14 and 15
Idk I know opk n hpt r 2 diff things but I'm all out of hpts so I took some opks to work tonight and I'm gonna test n the morning

I feel like I'm grasping for straws lol

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo