Community post

Discussion

Anyone else AF due 6/21? want to buddy up?

View Full Post

Hey ladies,

Just wanted to see who was due for AF on 6/21 and when are you testing? Wanted to buddy up so if you're interested let's chit chat

Good luck ladies

[i]*PinkTAE*[i] User Image not trying, not preventing "who are these kids, and why are they calling me mom"

67 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 67 Replies | Last Page

I think maybe because we're trying... its hard (kinda like finding the right man)

I'm going to keep BD for the heck of it, and enjoying my margaritas because it eases my mind lol

[i]*PinkTAE*[i] User Image not trying, not preventing "who are these kids, and why are they calling me mom"

12 years ago • Post starter

Btw...Happy where in BK are you (if you don't mind me asking). I'm in Bay Ridge

crown heights

12 years ago

PINKTAE and HAPPYTTC...sorry no luck this month...but here is to another month of fun baby making!

I actually went to a fertility doctor today. Still no AF.
He suspects (which I have thought for years) I have PCOS). I told him about the approx 20 BFN pregnancy tests and he suspects that it's my hormones and prolactin levels so he will be doing a series of tests ONCE my period comes (when ever that will be). Still no signs of her. Once she comes I need to have my blood drawn on day 2 or 3.
Now, I just want it to come so I can get moving on this process!

BBS still very sore, skin oily, acne still a'plenty, but calming down a bit.

I want to keep in touch with you guys...so I hope you keep this in your threads...or how do I make you friends?

12 years ago

boyorgirl i am not out yet lol i still did not get AF i bled yesterday night aound this time but that was jus that one time wen i wiped so im also in this waiting game lol i am going to just wait until the 1st of july

12 years ago

Im still rootin for you girl... Hopefully that was implantation bleeding, and you will have a BFP on 07/01

Thanks! I am trying not to b too hopeful because then its more disappointing. When AF shows

12 years ago

ok i am OFFICALLY counting myself out lol no AF yet but i surely feel it coming so knowing my body and how my cycle works, i'll say anywhere from today to the 28th good luck to the rest of you guys

12 years ago

Anyone get their BFP yet?

User Image Hoping for a

12 years ago

Well i didnt as of yet but i am 19 dpo and due either the 21st-27th i spotted on 21st (jus one time wen i went to the bathroom) so i guess tecnically im still waiting but honestly i feel like i am out for the month and just waiting for AF to arrive

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo