Posts by PinkTAE

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

Period arrived 6 days EARLY

I had a miscarriage 12/22/11. My first AF came on its own on Jan 25. I went to a reproductive endocrinologist ...

4 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Question

Period arrived 6 days early

I had a miscarriage 12/22/11. My first AF came on its own on Jan 25. I went to a reproductive endocrinologist ...

1 Answer      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

I GOT MY BFP!!!!

I had a miscarriage in Jan. I thought I was through with the whole attempting to conceive idea, and BAM. Now, ...

4 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

Anyone's AF Due 11/06. Want to buddy up?

Hey ladies, Just wanted to see who was due for AF on 11/06 and when are you testing? Wanted to buddy up so ...

3 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

Anyone else AF due 6/21? want to buddy up?

Hey ladies, Just wanted to see who was due for AF on 6/21 and when are you testing? Wanted to buddy up so i ...

67 Replies      

Latest 12 years ago

Discussion

HEDD: 11/28 - 11/27

What are your test results so far? I tested friday, and got a BFN but no AF yet. How about ...

1 Reply      

Latest 12 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Anyone test BFN at 15-18 DPO but was actually pregnant?

I tested 11DPO and got a (-). I tested this morning @ 15DPO and got another BFN. AF I was wondering if anyone ...

13 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago

Discussion

Anyone get pregnant on the "pull out" method? lol

I just wanted to know if anyone got pregnant, or has ever been pregnant using the "oh so efficient" ...

2 Replies      

Latest 13 years ago

Question

Anyone gotten BFN's up to 15-17 DPO and actually been pregnant?

I tested again this morning with Answer, and got another BFN. No sore bbs, but bad nausea, and cramps aversion ...

1 Answer      

Latest 13 years ago

Question

Had 2 Blighted Ovum.15 DPO,&BFN. Every little twinge, makes me paranoid. Need help soothing the

I had 2 blighted ovums. 1 in 2003 and 2011. My most recent, I basically went through hell. I was 2 weeks late ...

1 Answer      

Latest 13 years ago