Community post

Discussion

Anyone else AF due 6/21? want to buddy up?

Hey ladies,

Just wanted to see who was due for AF on 6/21 and when are you testing? Wanted to buddy up so if you're interested let's chit chat

Good luck ladies

[i]*PinkTAE*[i] User Image not trying, not preventing "who are these kids, and why are they calling me mom"

67 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 67 Replies | Last Page

i am also due 6/21 although AF was late last month it came the 27th instead of the 21st but i still O'ed on the 7th as if it were never late (if that makes sense) i did break down and test 9dpo(thursday the 16th) with a dollar store test and this morning 11dpo(saturday the 18th) with a clear blue digital both but i will still try and have hope but anyways lets keep in touch my page isnt really set up lol but i am wishing u lots and lots of

12 years ago

Me too! I tested this morning with no luck, but I'm not having normal AF symptoms. Keeping my fingers crossed. Trying NOT to test every day, but having a hard time. I'm totally addicted to pregnancy tests!!! Let's get through together ladies!

12 years ago

a few hours ago i began to feel AF symptoms which is odd because last month i didnt feel them and i was a week late, this month according to the cramps its going to be right on time (the 21st) i am that it wont come but idk i guess i'll just and see anyways and to u guys

12 years ago

o yea and me and pink are from the same town

12 years ago

Still a BFN for me. I think I'm going to try to resist testing anymore until AF is late. Still no signs of her, so I've got my fingers crossed!

12 years ago

Yay@ Happy. I'm happy to see a fellow NYer TTC.
Ladies I too am addicted to testing. I thinks its becoming an obsession. Each month when my AF comes I tell myself I'm not going to log on this month and let nature takes its course, but the minute AF disappears here I go logging into this site, jotting down symptoms lol.

I'm having some cramps today and some creamy CM. I'm hoping things go well this month

[i]*PinkTAE*[i] User Image not trying, not preventing "who are these kids, and why are they calling me mom"

12 years ago • Post starter

Yes I am 12dpo today I am fighting the urge to test, only because I ran out so out of sight out of mind lol how great would it b if we al missed On tuesday

12 years ago

Still no signs of AF! Managed not to test, but only because I only have one more test left. lol How're you ladies doing?

12 years ago

mines due the 22nd but i alwasy get it the day before so the 21st but i been testn and all bfn so im sad but no af symptoms add me as a freind to buddy up if youd like i wish the best to all

12 years ago

Just checkin in on my ladies.....

I have these strong AF cramps (I feel like I've been kicked in my uterus w/stilettos), and my boobs are so SORE. AF is due tomorrow. I want her to stay away. Im emotional today (anxious, uptight, happy,sleepy) and my mouth tastes like I've licked a toilet..

If AF doesn't show. I'll test on Wed. Nighty night

12 years ago • Post starter

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo