Community post

Discussion

Anyone else AF due 6/21? want to buddy up?

View Full Post

Hey ladies,

Just wanted to see who was due for AF on 6/21 and when are you testing? Wanted to buddy up so if you're interested let's chit chat

Good luck ladies

[i]*PinkTAE*[i] User Image not trying, not preventing "who are these kids, and why are they calling me mom"

67 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 67 Replies | Last Page

I'm also "technically" due around June 21st, or 22nd. I'm new to this site. Logged in just to reply and stay with you for this. I'm 36 and my periods have been very erratic the last six months. My last period was on May 22nd. I have had crazy syptoms this month ever since I "believe" i may have ovulated on or about the 7th. Breast and nipple soreness from day 1. Oily hair. Oily face and major acne flare up. Bloating, and very sensitive to smells. I have tested for the past with with a BFN. I can't help it. What else could these crazy symptoms be?

We also had a misscarriage of twins in October of 2009. So this is really hard on us.

I wish everyone the best of luck :)

12 years ago

boyorgirl,

Im so sorry for you loss. I hope that this is going to be your month.

I've had alot of the same symptoms as you these past few weeks. IM a bit nervous that Im getting my hopes again, only to be let down. I woke up this monring a bit discouraged because my AF cramps are here, but yet, my breasts feels like someone has set fire to them. (Which is a good sign).

Im glad you're here, and I hope that you get all the sticky vibes you can handle. keep me posted

[i]*PinkTAE*[i] User Image not trying, not preventing "who are these kids, and why are they calling me mom"

12 years ago • Post starter

Waiting for AF between now - Thur. Last month she came a whole day early. I think I ovulated on the 9th.

I have only one test squirreled away, so FX'd that she doesn't show and I can test on Friday!

12 years ago

I am also due for AF Thursday or Friday. I didn't pinpoint ovulation, but my positive OPK was CD22 (Jun 12th) and I had a cm dry up the next day, SO i'm assuming I o'd on the 12th or 13th. That makes me 8/9dpo today. So far all BFNs. I know its early, but I also only have an 11 day luteal phase, so I can usually test a couple of days earlier than most people. FX that Thrusday and Friday are uneventful!

User Image User Image

12 years ago

Still a BFN this morning, but still no sign of AF. No cramping or anything. Argh! I'm at the point now where I'd be relieved to see AF show her face just so that I know for sure what's going on!

boyorgirl: I'm so sorry to hear about your lost twins. That must be hard. I've got my fingers crossed for you!

Pink: I'm with you for testing tomorrow if we can avoid the witch today.

Good luck everyone!!!!

12 years ago

Hi ladies,

also due today, but no sighs of AF as of yet. Last month came a day late (or maybe I miscalculated. Holding thumbs this is the month as DH and I have been trying since 2009.

I have decided to not test, I am addicted to testing, but have put it off and will only test on friday if no signs of AF.

This month been very weird, bloating, cramps, back pain, indigestion, slight hints of nausea yesterday but came ad went.

I am getting excited but don't want to get to excited as we have been TTC for so long now. Keep hinting to DH but he is not taking it too seriosly at the moment.

Please keep me posted.

Hoping this is the month for us cycle buddies.

12 years ago

Hey iim 14dpo now I haven't tested since 11dpo but I think I am out this month! AF was technically due today but last month I was 6 days late so my cycle coud just be changing but good luck to the rest of u

12 years ago

I'm officially out. Sad, but also looking forward to adding B6 and charting to my TTC arsenal. Hoping it'll work!

User Image User Image

12 years ago

Ok ladies ii am going to test ONE LAST time today (14dpo) I KNOW it will b a bfn but I jus need tto see it so I can prepare for next cycle is this crazy?

12 years ago

HAPPYttc...your not crazy! You want something...and you want it bad. I have been through about 10 99 cent tests and 5 expensive one's for the last week and still the BFN. My BBS are killing me and have been since June 7th. Everyday they are painful! I tested this morning with the BFN. I'm started to get very discourged. My periods are very erratic. They have averaged 45 days apart so who knows when it will start. So I just keep testing.

Thank you all for you kind words to me. I'm glad I joined this site. It is very comforting.

Here is wishing BFP to all!

12 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo