Community post

Question

Had 2 Blighted Ovum.15 DPO,&BFN. Every little twinge, makes me paranoid. Need help soothing the

I had 2 blighted ovums. 1 in 2003 and 2011. My most recent, I basically went through hell. I was 2 weeks late showing a BFP, and when I went to the Dr I was always told that I was my cervix was soft, but there was nothing there. Here I am 15 DPO, and as of Friday I have BFN. I am getting a lot of the physical symptoms as before, but Im paranoid, and nervous wreck. I want this to be "THE MONTH" that I get sticky vibes. Every twinge, makes me nervous. the minute that I am moister (if that's a word) than usual, I run for the bathroom to check for blood.

[i]*PinkTAE*[i] User Image not trying, not preventing "who are these kids, and why are they calling me mom"

1 Answer • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

I'm afraid that I don't have any great words of advice...but I'm so sorry for your situation! :hugs: I do undeerstand about the paranoid behavior though. I am 18 DPO and. BFN. So...it makes me wonder what is going on! I have been running to the restroom about every 30 minutes to check out what may be going on there. So far...its been nothing. I think I've even made myself sore from wiping so much! Lol.

So...all I can say is hang in there! And don't worry...you're no crazier than the rest of us! ;)

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo