Community post

Discussion

3DPO - Need a TWW buddy...

View Full Post

Hi, I'm 3DPO ttc my first. This is my first cycle of clomid also. I'd love to have someone to share the dreaded/anticipated tww with!

583 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

451 - 460 of 583 Replies | Last Page

Don't feel down! I'm so sorry its a difficult time for u but try not to b down. U r about to get ur results back...that is a great opportunity that not a lot of women get. Try to be excited for moving a big step in the right direction. And u r not getting left behind! We are all still here with u!

User Image

10 years ago

aww thanx mommy, im sure it will happen 1 day to me, whenever that will be, if all our test come back fine and the doctor doesn't do anything i will go mental at her. xx

10 years ago

U gotta do what u gotta do, lol.

User Image

10 years ago

Now where is this am test!?!

User Image

10 years ago

she prob to excited and forgot to come back on ere lol xx

10 years ago

Lol

User Image

10 years ago

Didn't look too good
Could either be a indent or so super faint it makes you wonder if it is real. Trying not to cry. Praying that it is still to early (11 dpo). With my first 2 pregnancies I didn't get a BFP until 13-14 dpo.

User Image

10 years ago

you are in my thoughts and you will get your xx

10 years ago

Don't worry about it...my frer did that too. I went back to the store and got an answer brand from wal mart and with a two hour hold got a light positive that couldn't be denied.

User Image

10 years ago

Thanks girls!! Trying decide if I want to test tomorrow or wait til Monday?!

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo