Community post

Discussion

3DPO - Need a TWW buddy...

View Full Post

Hi, I'm 3DPO ttc my first. This is my first cycle of clomid also. I'd love to have someone to share the dreaded/anticipated tww with!

583 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

271 - 280 of 583 Replies | Last Page

jade, I feel u, that is why I am trying to figure out my cycle so I don't get pregnant right now in case the neurologist thinks its more than sinuses and wants a scan...I use my cycle to avoid the o when not trying. my ob said I can try now but I want the neurologist to be able to do what he needs to and make sure im healthy first.

User Image

10 years ago

Mommy I think you are smart to take care of you first! Your body needs to be healthy to support a baby for sure. Can you use condoms around the time you usually o?

User Image

10 years ago

I can do that or refrain, that's why I'm trying to figure out what cd I should be on so I know when I do need to refrain or use condoms... I am opk ing to help narrow it down. They are still super light so I'm thinking I'm good for right now but idk. Probably refrain for the next week until after I see surge.

User Image

10 years ago

Cause you are trying to avoid becoming pregnant, this will be the time it happens lol, that's always the case xx

10 years ago

lol....I think I may have already o'd, it would b super early though like maybe cd7? cause my first opk was darker, now they are getting lighter but im still watching them. if they start to darken again no more bding...idk..what do u think? is it safe to say I already o'd and don't need to worry about it until next cycle? 8/9 would b between cd7-cd11(not sure where mc stopped and a/f started)...I o'd at cd16 last month...that was 9 days after af stopped, 8/9 was 4 days after af stopped, this is very confusing. Is it possible I still haven't o'd? ugh

User Image

User Image

10 years ago

Hi ladies,
Just a question to get some opinions, what do you think about a woman quitting her job to raise her kid/s? I don't mean giving up on her career but you know just another job.

Your thoughts?

10 years ago • Post starter

Jade-
I have a fantastic career and make excellent money. But I would LOVE to stay home to raise my kids. I have a part time business on the side. Can't wait for the day I can do my business full time and work from home!!

User Image

10 years ago

Hiya, we'll if you can afford it then why not, the thing that I don't agree with is these people who have babies then dump them straight in2 care centres or other people just 2 go back 2 work, I believe that the baby should be with their mother till a certain age, that's why I work night shift cause I don't believe any1 else should bring up my kids xx

10 years ago

Therose, i so agree with you. After the struggle to conceive and the drama of pregnancy and when you get that healthy little blessing you drop em off somewhere and get on with your old routine.

I don't know if I can do that. Although we're allowed 14weeks maternity leave here and I have about 20 days vacation as well I still think that's too early to leave the baby with anyone.

Bashworth that's great that you have an awesome career perhaps if I did I would think differently about it but my job sucks so it won't really matter to me. I would develop that side business into something fulltime though, it gives you that much more flexibility.

10 years ago • Post starter

I have been stay at homeemom for 5 years and ya its nice to b the only one teaching my child how to behave but lemme tell u...its super hard! walmart by myself is a break for me if that tells u anything, lol. I would rather have a part time job but I don't wouldn't want to work till 6 months old.

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo