Community post

Discussion

3DPO - Need a TWW buddy...

View Full Post

Hi, I'm 3DPO ttc my first. This is my first cycle of clomid also. I'd love to have someone to share the dreaded/anticipated tww with!

583 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

141 - 150 of 583 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies! 11dpo today. Last week I was feeling dizzy, bloated, exhausted, sore bbs, headaches for several days, and spotted on Thursday. That would be right in line with implantation, so FX. The only major symptom I'm missing is nausea... I know not all women get it, but I'm feeling discouraged. Could just be AF getting back on schedule after being on BCP for 13-14 years... thinking I will POAS tomorrow or Wednesday morning. FX!

10 years ago

Welcome! And

User Image

10 years ago

Welcome mizdez, hope it's a bfp...11dpo and you haven't tested yet? I plan on testing at 11dpo...cuz I can't wait!!

Best of luck! Bring us some good news!

10 years ago • Post starter

Thanks ladies! You all will probably be shocked to hear this, but I have never POAS. I promised myself I wouldn't test until after AF was at least 3 days overdue since my cycles haven't been consistent since getting off BCP. I'm not waiting this month lol too many symptoms! Our 3 year anniversary is Wednesday & I'd be due right around my birthday, so I'm praying hard for this month!!!

10 years ago

mizdez, im a total POAS addict ever since i have been trying for another, and i can put my hand on my heart and say i have not tested yet, im so proud of myself, i just keep telling myself im not ready to be disappointed, id rather think im pregnant than know im not pregnant lol, im driving myself nuts saying it all the time lol, also if i need the toilet i go to the 1 downstairs as my test r upstairs bathroom so im not tempted lol xx xx

10 years ago

Well out of the blue I've got a cold sore !!!!!! , I don't feel a cold coming on and I'm not stressed, so y am I getting 1???? Arrrr xx

10 years ago

ok ladies...I am super hopeful now...hoping for a bfp in the am, this was at 5 pm with 2 hour hold..not sure what to think but its definitely a pink line, not grey, easier to see in person
http://i1317.photobucket.com/albums/t628/mommy1st1/035e3e98-9aae-456e-b485-8532b621344a_zpsc540f25b.jpg

User Image

10 years ago

crud...lemme trry again....

User Image

User Image

10 years ago

Keeping my for u hunnie, it's hard to tell as I'm on my mobile at the mo (on night shift duty) but I will have a good look in the morning when I get home, it's looking promising tho xx

10 years ago

better pic,taken at same time but better lighting, not tweeked....im sooo nervous.
User Image

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo