Community post

Discussion

3DPO - Need a TWW buddy...

View Full Post

Hi, I'm 3DPO ttc my first. This is my first cycle of clomid also. I'd love to have someone to share the dreaded/anticipated tww with!

583 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

161 - 170 of 583 Replies | Last Page

Mizdez I've got my for you , my bloody cold sore is getting bigger , hate them xx

10 years ago

I just got a ...I have absolutely no doubt that I either am or was pregnant...I am trying to be hopeful but im afraid I lost my little bean...I know it was there I feel it to my core, that little pink line reassured me of that...I'm trying to stay hopeful...but I'm afraid I lost it

User Image

10 years ago

Oh mommy1st, maybe it's just too early...*hugs

10 years ago • Post starter

aww hun, it might of been an evap line and not a true positive, but still you must think positive, and keep your head up, i know how hard it is xx

10 years ago

Aww...mommy1st sending big hugs to you! I hope it was just a fluke with the neg test and that when you test again you will see a positive!

I am 10dpo and as the days go on I feel more and more like I am getting af rather than being pregnant...although I've never been preggo before so I have no idea what I should be feeling? AHHH! The only thing that is different than my normal pms symptoms is that I have this awful backache in the low part of my back. So maybe?

Can't wait to start seeing the BFP's appear on here!!

10 years ago

so when are you planning on tested hopefulmommy? xx

10 years ago

Therose - I am going to hold off until Thursday when I am 12dpo or at least try to hold off :) So far I've been good...if I were feeling more symptoms I probably would've tested all ready. It is just so hard seeing the bfn :(

10 years ago

i know what you mean, that's why i haven't tested yet, but gonna test on Thursday, hardly had no symptoms for the 1st time ever!!!! strange for me tho not 2 have anything. xx

10 years ago

I'm testing on Thursday as well. I'm not feeling anything out of the ordinary today...dunno how good it looks. But here's hoping for the best!

10 years ago • Post starter

me and you both hun, well and for Thursday xx

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo