Community post

Discussion

SOOO READY FOR A MARCH BABY!!!!

View Full Post

For all of us who are out for February

Me 27 Hubs 34 TTC #1 since May 2012 2 rounds with cervical cancer and removals of tissue, high risk hpv + 5 CPs/ early miscarriages 3 failed rounds of Clomid Went to the RE 1 failed round of Femara 1 failed IUI with Femara HSG Clomid + Femara, trigger, IUI- we shall see User Image

595 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

531 - 540 of 595 Replies | Last Page

Sweet: Believe it or not, we DID do it that much haha! You'd think I'd get knocked up from that much, right? Haha! Hopefully so. My temp jumped from like 98.3 to 98.5. That's a decent jump, to me anyway. Maybe it'll go up a little more and stay raised more and be a triphasic chart. FX that we both get this cycle!

User Image

10 years ago

Happy Friday everyone.

10 years ago

Hey ladies, so today I am officially a week late for AF. I don't think I've ever been this late in my life! My temp yesterday was high still and I didn't temp this morning because of waking up to pee so early! I was debating whether to test or not this morning but decided not to since 3 days ago it was bfn and that just kind of discouraged me. I will test on monday for sure if AF isn't here by then! Some symptons I am noticing are:
-peeing more often
-more thirsty than usual
-breaking out with acne
-stuffy nose and starting to feel like I'm coming down with a cold
-mid-back pain maybe from a knot? I'm not sure
-restlessness
-more tired than usual even with normal hours of sleep
-i notice my aerolas are darker sometimes during the day but don't know if they're that noticable or not..
-i feel more hungry than usual
-that wierd very light spotting I had last week for a day hasn't showed up again which is very unusual for this time in my cycle.
-get bloated more than usual

I really hope this is it! I'm not stressed out or anything lately so I don't know what's keeping AF away. Is anyone else close to testing soon?

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

User Image

10 years ago

Hi Ladies,
10dpo today.
At 10dpo last cycle my temps started dropping.
This cycle it went up a bit after a big drop at 9dpo.
I had a massive headache and cramping and a backache yesterday that coincided with the temp drop so I'm praying it was implantation. That was rough!

I think if it goes up tomorrow I will start testing.
If it drops again, I will wait.

This is my second cycle temping and for some reason I thought that the temps should be roughly the same for each cycle, but they are a lot different from one to another.

I keep thinking about whether I will tell the Hubs right away or keep it a secret for a bit if it ends up being positive.

It seems kind of cool to be the ONLY one who would know for a day or two. Who knows if I would actually have that type of patience.

and FOLLOW MY JOURNEY! http://www.handsonpantsoff.com/

10 years ago

6dpo today. Last night I kind of had a little nose congestion like I was getting an allergy flare up but it went away (and I don't have allergies here in good ol' Texas). This morning I woke up with some slight stuffiness on one side of my nose (again, it went away). I had a really vivid dream last night involving a TTC buddy of mine that I've never met. I have seen a video of her but I only really recall her voice and not her face but it was definitely her. That's about it. I mean, I had a couple headaches but I can't say whether they are hormone related or not. The headaches could be related to caffeine withdraw haha!

User Image

10 years ago

Hi everyone, new to the site.

A bit about me:
I'm 28, married... hubby is also 28. No children, started trying last month I suppose. Stopped BC in March but used protection until May (had our honeymoon in April which was overdue from last summer lol).

I had posted a few HPT on here and got mostly positive votes (9dpo and 14dpo) but today (15dpo) I went and had bloodwork done which came back NEGATIVE.

Feeling disappointed. AF still hasn't arrived and I've never been late before. Comes every 24 days. It should have been here Tuesday!!

I was hopeful as I'd had some morning sickness (vomited one morning, gagged a few others), sore breasts, etc...plus with the positive tests and lack of period.

I guess now I play the waiting game!

10 years ago

@hhaughn Did you talk to your Dr about the possibility of chemical pregnancy? It sounds like that is what might have happened. Especially since by 14 DPO your test really shouldn have gotten darker. I am not sure if that is exactly it, but sounds like it might be Sorry :( Wishing you all the best.

10 years ago

Welcome hhaughn. Its lovely here, the ladies are very supportive like a family.

@Sweet I hope you get your BFP soon. I'm close to testing, AF is due on Sunday. If my temp drops tomorrow then she'll be arriving on Sunday.

@tgpreg I know exactly what you mean. Just this morning I was thinking about if I would DH right away and how I would tell people. I can't wait for the day that I'll actually have to tell people.

10 years ago

Cute spouse moment:

So my hubby was laying on his side on the couch so I went and sat in front of him on the side of the couch (almost laid down to spoon with him too haha) anyway... I sat down and went in for a kiss and he asked me something that sort of warmed my heart. He asked me when I'd be testing. I said I already had (yeah, I'm 6dpo and I know it's too early but I kinda have a short amount of time to work with to know before he leaves). I told him it's still too early to see a positive and the part that truly made me smile was this: he looked at me and asked me how much longer it'd be before it wasn't too early to get a positive. It was so incredibly sweet. He wants so badly to know before he goes to Afghanistan. So ladies, please send some prayers/thoughts whatever you call it out that, if I'm pregnant, I get my positive nice and clear (and confirmed by the doctor) for him before he leaves... I could use prayers for that.

User Image

10 years ago

@Roberts sending positive vibes your way!! I Really hope this is your month!!! Good luck!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo