Community post

Discussion

April Showers Bring May Flowers and babies I hope too

This is the new board for those of us long termers jumping ship from the other May board with all the newbies ;)

Me 27 Hubs 34 TTC #1 since May 2012 2 rounds with cervical cancer and removals of tissue, high risk hpv + 5 CPs/ early miscarriages 3 failed rounds of Clomid Went to the RE 1 failed round of Femara 1 failed IUI with Femara HSG Clomid + Femara, trigger, IUI- we shall see User Image

127 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 127 Replies | Last Page

Hey my friend! Okay so I am 6 dpo.... nothing yet, and want to test so damn bad but I know... way to early for that! :) I am coming up on 3 years "unofficially" ttc.... ntnp for the first few months!

User Image User Image

10 years ago

do you mind if I come over here too? i know i haven't been around as long as you guys but i have been ttc for year and really value your advice and i look for your posts every time i log on to see what is going on with all of you and i do pray for all of you to get BFPs. i know how difficult it is to watch people who have trying for only a few months or that weren't trying at all get pregnant. it happened to me again on Friday and there is a girl at work who just started your ttc journey and for some reason thinks she will be pregnant like her first cycle trying.

ttc since August 2012 diagnosed with PCOS January 2013 failed IVF with 2 embryos May 2014 FET with 3 embryos August 2014, Successful!! confirmed ectopic on 9/24/14 taking a break from ttc and pursuing adoption homestudy ready 1/8/15, waiting for the call that will make us a family!

10 years ago

I feel like I need to make an introduction, ha!

8 dpo, lots of cm, nothing else. I don't track symptoms b/c I feel like O, Pre AF and preggo symptoms are all so much similar. But come on, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't checking to see if I've had IB or if my bbs become sore or I experience weird things I never have.

I assume I will have all the preggo symptoms if I was, but then you read about those that don't get them until much later. Who knows...

Btw, I reached the 2 year mark on August 13 and cycle 27. I won't test but I may use one of my million OPKs even though I know they aren't supposed to substitute for HPTs, yada yada yada.

10 years ago

Hi SMC, you are more than welcome, a year is a long time darn it!

I was greeted today on Facebook by a pic of a women showing up her growing pregnant belly. Oh yay.

10 years ago

thanks PBC! i know these women are excited to be pregnant but it is just really had to bear when they go around posting all those pictures and telling everyone....etc. sometimes i feel like an emotional wreck and i can't tell if it is an effect of the clomid, the point in my cycle, or what.

last cycle was really the first cycle i noticed any pattern to my temperatures and it was my scond cycle on clomid and my first taking 100mg and i started tis cycle with my first natural period since last september. this cycle i expected to be a similiar..i have yet to have atemp rise and have been having positive opks since CD10, today is CD17. for a temp rise in the next day or 2. BDing every other day since day 8 so i think i should be covered on that no matter what day i actually ovulated, i just hope that i ovulated this cycle. finally seeing my new OB on Monday so we can discuss where to go from here if i don't get pregnant this cycle.

ttc since August 2012 diagnosed with PCOS January 2013 failed IVF with 2 embryos May 2014 FET with 3 embryos August 2014, Successful!! confirmed ectopic on 9/24/14 taking a break from ttc and pursuing adoption homestudy ready 1/8/15, waiting for the call that will make us a family!

10 years ago

October will make 2 years of ttc for dh and I. Had our second IUI on August 15, trying my best to keep busy during this tww..

User Image

10 years ago

Glad to see you all here!!!!!

Me 27 Hubs 34 TTC #1 since May 2012 2 rounds with cervical cancer and removals of tissue, high risk hpv + 5 CPs/ early miscarriages 3 failed rounds of Clomid Went to the RE 1 failed round of Femara 1 failed IUI with Femara HSG Clomid + Femara, trigger, IUI- we shall see User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

Hey ladies hope you don't mind if I switch over here with ya. I don't post very often but I always follow and think/pray for you all, all the time. Was getting a bit frustrated with the other board so I'm glad you took the initiative and started a new board Bama.

Had my very first hsg last Tuesday. Was way more painful than I anticipated. Spotted that day but not the next. Since Thursday I've been spotting and having cramps. Cd15 and still waiting to O. At this point I almost feel like its not going to happen this month. Perhaps it's the clomid, upped my dosage to 100mg this cycle. So far this has been the weirdest cycle since we started TTC February 2012.

I really do wish you ladies all the best and any words of wisdom from y'all would be appreciated.

User Image

10 years ago

I hope you all don't mind my joining this board. Most of you have probably seen me around. I don't usually say much because I feel like after this many months of trying, I don't have much left to say. I normally just silently shadow the boards and keep up with everyone's stories.

Dh and I are working on 15 months ttc. My blood tests and initial ultrasound came out normally. Dh's SA came out normally. Currently on our third round of clomid. Finally got a faint BFP 4 days ago, but unfortunately, the tests are getting lighter. I'm unimagimenably sad, but relieved to know that pregnancy is a possibility.

Endometriosis, mycoplasma infection, MTHFR, PAI-1 gene mutation, prone to tubal blockages, low progesterone, infertility, recurrent miscarriage; DH low morphology IUI rainbow baby born 08/15 (after 31 months ttc) TTC #2 Cycle 1

10 years ago

I'm here to stay and see us all be blessed with some Spring/Summer 2014 babies! :-)

User Image

10 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo