Discussion

Look Moni, it's me!

View Full Post

No disguises here!

User Image 16th Sept 2010

26 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

21 - 26 of 26 Replies

I am just getting really tired of this routine.
CLOMID makes me crazy and all my regular symptoms multiply by 10 so everything makes me thnk oh this is the month and sadly it never is. I am really tired of ttc I need a ttc vacation

Suzy TTC#1 Yayy for Ovulation

13 years ago

High five my barren sisters! Dh had omitted to tell me that the FS office called earlier today and want me to call back. And, of course, when I found out they were closed! Grrrrrrrrrrr!

13 years ago • Post starter

oh god how ive missed your wicked sense of humor sarah.. Totally barren here!!!! hydrosalpinx now ain't that a mouth full lmao... So i have said screw it right now and am ggoing to get a cat,that i will dress up and put diapers on, his name will be jackson or thomas... i will have a baby it just will be a fur baby....

roses are red
violets are blue
the barren gang is all back
WAHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

13 years ago

I was wondering where you guys had been!!! I am glad to have you back and keeping me laughing!! Well, this is my first month on clomid and I am riding out the wave...... not sure what it will do (I ovulate on my own anyway at least I think) but maybe it will boost my ovulation!!!!! We are hoping for twins....just kidding! But I think I will O earlier than normal so we are stariting to bd every other day now until I get a pos opk........

This will be 9 months ttc with opk for me and 1 and 1/2 yrs off bc.....

13 years ago

Cj, hello
good luck on clomid i am on round 2 .. i am like clockwork on it.. 28 day cycles ov on cd14 and makes me crazy :)

BFP for all? thats getting kinda old I know but we can sure keep wishing

Suzy TTC#1 Yayy for Ovulation

13 years ago

Moni, I love you!
Suzy - I would love a TTC vacation but it can never happen coz of stupid folic acid and multi vits. Its the time you get a BFP when you're not trying!
Aroma- Ive been reading your posts about your hydrasalpix. All is not lost though. The completely blocked tube is knackered. It will have be distorted due to the fluid and will never regain its former glory. But the partially blocked one can be unblocked. First, physio therapy. Massaging where the fallopian tube is in the direction of the uterus to encourage the fluid to move and flow. It needs to be done for three hours though. The technique is called Wurt or something. Second, herbal tampons. They work like a decongestant. Like if you got a blocked nose menthol will help unblock it. The time is now though. If it gets 100% blocked you're in massive trouble as the only solution would be surgery and it would have to be quick.
CJ, Im glad we're all back! Clomid is my next step. I'm hoping they hurry up and get me on it. I bet I cant handle it and go mental!

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo