Community post

Discussion

Anyone surviving the tww ttc after a stillborn?

View Full Post

I see a lot who have miscarried I am just wondering if any one has experienced a stillborn and are now ttc.

User Image User Image

22 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 22 of 22 Replies

I had diabetes and the baby simply got to big He didn't have any other complications except for his weight and diabetes....

12 years ago

Hi Im sorry for everyones losses. I just came across this post and wanted to say that our daughter was stillborn back in March at full term, and I have had 2 miscarriages since then. Its one of the hardest things I have ever experienced and still grieve on a daily basis in my own way. She was our first child and she was 7lbs 3ozs when she was born.It was a healthy pregnancy and the midwives were always complementing me on what a healthy pregnancy it was. It was pretty much perfect, she had even moved into position weeks ahead of time.A surprise clot developed in the placenta at the end. We didnt realize she had died or was dying, but I was sick all day and finally decided to go to the ER where they discovered no heartbeat. It was shocking because I had felt her kick one final time on the way there. She was beautiful and I think of her every day. I have her pictures up in the house & have a couple in my wallet to carry around daily. I also keep a photo album with her ultrasounds, pictures, & footprints.
We also go to a local support group for bereaved parents which has been helpful as well.
I then had a miscarriage at 9 weeks pregnant in August. We had gone in for our first ultrasound and they said there was no baby, I then miscarried and ended up in the ER a week later. I miscarried naturally but lost alot of blood & got anemia from it. The last miscarriage was accidental because I was moving heavy furniture, unaware that I had become pregnant again.
I went to a perinatal doctor this month to get blood tests and work ups to see if there is anything i have to watch out for and everything has come back normal. So who knows what caused the clot.
We are now trying to conceive again after our losses and its scary but hopeful at the same time.The waiting makes me crazy though :)

Lyla Ginger Rose Born March 13,2011

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo