Community post

Discussion

feb 24th 4dpo anyone with me??

View Full Post

Would love to have some two week wait buddies! :-( only symptoms so far for me

3dpo: lots of creamy cm and some mild cramping

4dpo: its a bit early in the day still but peed twice in two hours and havennt had anything to drink lol. Will update later if things happen :-)

95 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

81 - 90 of 95 Replies | Last Page

Oh that's excellent!! Sounds like things will be perf to have another baby very soon!

9 years ago

Yep things are lining up pretty good =)

9 years ago • Post starter

Just found out our house closed escrow on April 20th! Ahhh. I need to get a new home loan and get my butt to vegas in like the next month! Lol ahh this moving thing just got real !

9 years ago

Exciting!! Moving is crazy but once you get settled in a new place it's so refreshing! =)

Just got back from the IUi! I had 2 big follies this time and hubby's sperm count was sooooo much better!!! 33 mil and 75% motility!!! Last month he only had 10 mil and 40% . Hopefully this one works!!

9 years ago

Yeah those numbers sound great!! Keep me posted :D
I believe I ovulated yesterday. Temp didn't spike today though.... but my CM dried up so I'm pretty sure that eggie left the station lol!

ANy news?? I've been having some strange symptoms this cycle, currently 7dpo with possible implantation last night/this morning... spotted a tiny bit last night lots of cramping. Today no spotting and not much CM either which is weird... but having a lot of pinching feelings going on on the left side

Hey girl sorry in vegas house hunting!!!

What happened???

I'm 11dpiui and spotting ....again so game over for me :-/

9 years ago

Ah yeah! Hope the house hunting is going alright =) I'm testing tomorrow morning. AF didn't show today and I'm not having any cm

Thanks girl ugh its going. I miss my hubby and fur babies tho lol.

Your chart looks so great can't wait to hear about tomorrow. !!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo