Community post

Discussion

feb 24th 4dpo anyone with me??

View Full Post

Would love to have some two week wait buddies! :-( only symptoms so far for me

3dpo: lots of creamy cm and some mild cramping

4dpo: its a bit early in the day still but peed twice in two hours and havennt had anything to drink lol. Will update later if things happen :-)

95 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 95 Replies | Last Page

YA like 9 months would be good ;-)

Ya I have no idea what to expect the week before AF with all these new hormones

How long have u been Ttc? Is this your first ?

9 years ago

This will be my second :-) hubby and i were gonna wait a few months but i miscalculated my ovulation date so here we are in the two week wait. we both would be beyond happy if it happened this month though. we had a couple miscarriages in 2013 then i got pregnant again in 2014 and gave birth to her in november. She'll be four months old in a couple weeks

9 years ago • Post starter

I'm 6 dpo. And driving myself nuts!!! We are ttc our first and have been trying for over a year.

9 years ago

Welcome LadyLew! Feel free to discuss symptoms or whatever you want lol! Welcome to the club haha. Fingers crossed for ya hun :-)

Hey ladylew!

That's awesome congrats on your first little baby :-)

We've been Ttc for 3.5 years now, with one early mc. and this was our first iui so I'm praying so hard this is it!

Do either Of you have any experience with the trigger shot? I took another test this evening because I have felt so crappy and I swear it's darker than it was this morning, but I don't understand how that's possible !!

9 years ago

I have no experience with it but i guess it could be possible.! Do you have any pics?? I'll keep you in my thhoughts

Ya I do I have them all lined up I'll post them in my profile thing in a min :-)

9 years ago

Your PM test looks darker than your AM test!! :-) keep testing and keep me posted lol!

I know it was so weird! I posted another pic of this mornings. It's either the same as last night or a tad lighter :-/

How are you doing today ?

9 years ago

I feel like I either am getting another cold or have really bad allergies right now. Scratchy throat today and my nose is going stuffy/runny back and forth and burning watery eyes. Nothing else out of the ordinary. CM seems normal, boobs are fine, getting the odd cramps every now and again but I think it's my new normal for PMS lol.
I'm gonna hit the dollar store on Monday I think and grab a few tests. I'll take one 11dpo and then 15dpo if my temps are still high and AF doesn't show her ugly face lol!
My BBT shot up REALLLLY high this morning. A .7 degree jump! Not sure if it's because I'm not feeling well or what but I was shocked lol!

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo