Community post

Discussion

feb 24th 4dpo anyone with me??

View Full Post

Would love to have some two week wait buddies! :-( only symptoms so far for me

3dpo: lots of creamy cm and some mild cramping

4dpo: its a bit early in the day still but peed twice in two hours and havennt had anything to drink lol. Will update later if things happen :-)

95 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 95 Replies | Last Page

Idk if your in ca but if you are is say allergies. Mine are insane also.

I don't really have any symptoms just a general crappy feeling lol
Did I check out today's test? I got a better pic!

That's exciting about your temp jump!!

9 years ago

I'm in Maine, USA. My indoor allergies are so terrible! And of course it's been so damn cold I can't spend much time outside to get away from it or even air the house out lol.

And wow, just checked out the new pic! Definitely darker!!! That's so exciting :D :D

9 years ago • Post starter

Oh wow your far lol I'm in SoCal it's been windy lately so lots of allergies here.

Ugh I just hope hope hope it stays.

You are so strong for waiting till Monday!

9 years ago

Yeah we just got 70+ inches. of snow in a month! I hate it!! :-/

Hopefully i can hold out til then. its soooo hard waiting lol!! I want to test so bad

Holy cow, that's insane! What do you do? Can you even leave??

It was 72 and sunny today here ;)

Ya I figure in just gunna keep testing everyday and watch what happens. You are one tough cookie tho!

9 years ago

Yeah its a little abovve average for us but not by much lol. we don't usually see temps in the 70s til at least late May. Speaking. of temps... after i had a .7 degree jump yesterdat i had a .8 degree drop this morning. not sure if having a cold affects my temp or not but its kickinn my ass today lol!

I had a drop this AM also, not much tho, it went from 98.4 to 98.2. Idk hopefully it's a good sign I was also a bit crampy this am but who knows.

My test this morning was quite a bit light, I know it's silly but it made me kind of sad lol it's just the trigger leaving haha

9 years ago

Hopefully we'll both get bfp's in a few days :-)

Gosh wouldn't that be amazing. I hope I hope, if we don't concieve in the next : months it's off too ivf for us :-/

9 years ago

I'm hoping when i wake up tomorrow morning that my cold will be on its way out. my throats so scratchy and I'm really congested :-(

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo