Community post

Discussion

feb 24th 4dpo anyone with me??

View Full Post

Would love to have some two week wait buddies! :-( only symptoms so far for me

3dpo: lots of creamy cm and some mild cramping

4dpo: its a bit early in the day still but peed twice in two hours and havennt had anything to drink lol. Will update later if things happen :-)

95 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 95 Replies | Last Page

I feel so weird. verrry light cramps but feel really wet and since I'm spotting i keep thinking AF is here. this is the worst part for me. the last few days of waiting is such torture

9 years ago • Post starter

Well the cramps and spotting sounds like a very good sign!

I know I'm driving myself nuts. I just want to know so I can move on !

9 years ago

I haven't even talked about it with my husband because he just picked up a second job so he has enough on his mind as it is lol. If I am pregnant I'll talk to him about it then =)

Oh my gosh id be going crazyyyy! I try not to bug my husband too much about little things, but in sure I still bug him lol he's a good sport though

9 years ago

Even if I got a positive I probably wouldn't tell him for a little bit lol. I'm in the process of looking for a job which is gonna be next to impossible with him working two jobs. Honestly I'm hoping in the next couple weeks he quits the first job because the second one pays better anyway and would be way less stressful.

Oh my gosh sounds like you have a lot on your plates!

So you if you don't tell him right away wouldn't he notice? Or were Guys not "trying"?? Lol

We are in a lucky financial situation so hubby goes to school full time and I'm just a house wifey, i know it sounds horrible, but I hated working lol

9 years ago

I don't honestly want to work lol. If he can get full time hours at this new job and quit the other one I won't have to work =) Perfect situation lol!

And yeah we weren't technically trying. The plan was to start trying this summer. I started temping so I could know exactly when I was ovulating. And I thought we were "safe" as in I thought I'd already ovulated and that maybe this site's software just wasn't reading it because maybe my temps were weird, but turns out I was wrong and I ovulated later than I thought, and we ended up having sex on my ovulation day lol! Soooo I haven't said anything haha. I'm super nervous. We both really want another baby and were gonna try in a few months anyway but this would be a little shocking.

He knows I'm expecting AF on Friday or Saturday though so if she doesn't show he's gonna know something's up and he'll just harrass me til I tell him haha

Ohhhh haha. Well this way is more exciting! Lol.

Well I'll cross my fingers everything works out on the job front too!

9 years ago

Another negative test this morning =(
Temp still hasn't dipped below coverline though.

Well I started spotting this am. So looks like AF decided to Co e early :-( bfn for me this am too.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo