Community post

Discussion

feb 24th 4dpo anyone with me??

View Full Post

Would love to have some two week wait buddies! :-( only symptoms so far for me

3dpo: lots of creamy cm and some mild cramping

4dpo: its a bit early in the day still but peed twice in two hours and havennt had anything to drink lol. Will update later if things happen :-)

95 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 95 Replies | Last Page

I hope you feel better in the morning !!

9 years ago

Ugghhhh it's even worse! Starting to think this isn't a cold. =(
I hate going to the doctor!

On another note, my temp went back up this morning after that dip yesterday! Keeping my fingers crossed that it stays above the coverline! =))

9 years ago • Post starter

Oh no!!!

I woke up this morning with.... Bronchitis lol. We are twinning !

Wow yA it did your chart looks great!

9 years ago

As miserable as i feel I'm hoping there's some good news in a few days!

Me too... I'm starting to get really nervous ????

9 years ago

How are you today?

I think the trigger finally left. Frer this am was negative and wondfo line was so barley there. I hope that second line comes back!!

9 years ago

I'm starting to get a little better. still have a lot of head congestion going on but i think tomorriw will be a better day! :-)

Still pulling for you! Hope you see that bfp :-) I'm starting to feel out. no real reasoning behind it i guess it just feels like AF will be here soon. supposedly getting AF on saturday but feels like she's showin up early

Glad you're feeling better today!
I've started cramping tonight which is making me nervous :-/ I hope AF doesn't show 5 freaking days early

9 years ago

Yeah I've beenn feelin the same way. im gonna run to the dollar store tonight and get some hpt's :-) my temp dropped again but. still way above the coverline so there's still hope

Ohhhh I'm excited !!! My tests have been - since yesterday even on frer and this morning I thought it was neg but now I'm wondering if I see something? You should check it out and let me know :-). Guess the only way to tell is try again tomorrow ...... Or tonight lol.

My temp dipped a bit this am too :-/

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo