Community post

Discussion

feb 24th 4dpo anyone with me??

View Full Post

Would love to have some two week wait buddies! :-( only symptoms so far for me

3dpo: lots of creamy cm and some mild cramping

4dpo: its a bit early in the day still but peed twice in two hours and havennt had anything to drink lol. Will update later if things happen :-)

95 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

71 - 80 of 95 Replies | Last Page

Seriously!!! Outr everything has been the same our temps even stayed the same today didn't dip or jump just the same haha.

I'm still sporadically spotting very little only when I pee.... Annoying !!!

9 years ago

Yeah i don't have a full heavy flow yet either. Its red again but still not much. this is so weird! I'm sure tomorrow its gonnaa hit full force

9 years ago • Post starter

Me too.... It's just being mean.... And the hubby has class till 10 tonight so I have all evening to think about this....alone lmao.

9 years ago

Well I'm bleeding pretty heavily today. Cramping and all. Not too miserable though just a bit sad haha. Oh well, hubby and I are taking some extra precautions this cycle so looks like we're going for a 2016 baby =)

Aww I'm sorry. If these IUIs don't work we will too! Won't do ivf for a few months.

So confused. Spotting started getting heavier last night and then we BD ...... Twice!! And now there's hardly anything arrggghhhhe I want to cry!

9 years ago

So what's the update lol??
I saw that your temps were still high I assume no AF yet?

Hey girl sorry. Oh yes AF came and went lol. I start femera today and go in for an ultra sounds on the 16th to schedual iui #2!

The dr said it started early BC my uterine lining was too thin from the clomid

9 years ago

Well jeez that was quick lol! AF is still here for me =( I think tomorrow will be my last day though. Barely bleeding today so tomorrow will probably just be spotting... I'm really liking the 5 day periods, used be 7 days! I'm gonna talk to hubby about the possibility of trying in May. He initially wanted to wait til June or July but May isn't toooo early =) Our daughter will be 6 months old by then which would put them at 1 year 4months apart, assuming I get pregnant right away with a sticky baby.

At AF is always pretty short for me, 24-72 hours .

Awww yay! I'm sure it'll happen quick for you! We are moving in June so if nothing happens by then we'll do IVF, since we'll finally have the money! I couldn't justify getting a loan. Not how I want to start my family in 20k of debt lol

9 years ago

Yeah i hear that. between hubby and i we owe about 10k in loans and cards but half of it is gonna be paid off this month and the rest of it will get paid off by the end of the year

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo