Community post

Discussion

Starting clomid, anyone with us? Can we get a hell ya!Part11

View Full Post

Welcome to part 11 of our discussion group! Our forum is for anyone using Clomid or Femara for treatment. We are all super friendly ladies, so please come and share your story with us!

For anyone who wants to catch up, here is part 10.

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?p=1&postid=21079

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

347 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

301 - 310 of 347 Replies | Last Page

Well girls I'm feeling bummed:( af is supposed to show today.. So far she hasn't but frer is a bfn the wondfo had a line but they aren't getting darker :( I'm think a chemical or it was still the trigger I called my re for a beta. I'm just waiting on a phone call back :(

11 years ago

Hey girls, hope it's ok me joining this group. me and dh have been TTC since nov 2011. Had 2 mc last year. All tests normal except progesterone is lower than normal. Waiting for AF to turn up as been given Clomid to start next cycle, which will be my first cycle on clomid. Had HSG 2weeks ago and have been told will be more fertile for 2-3 months following it so hopefully with both together will do the trick. Everyone else around us seems to be getting pregnant or just had a baby so it must be our turn now.... right ???

and to all

XXX

11 years ago

Darian,

I'm sorry Hun! I know how much you want it . Just stay positive! I know it's easier said than done. Thinking about you!!!!

11 years ago

Big Hugs Darian. This just sucks. :(

Welcome Claire.

Luck and hugs to all.

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago

Kelli what DPO are you today? And I totally don't think you are crazy for wanting another baby. Why not?? I know plenty of families who have grandbabies the same age as their babies. Go for it if you can! I have fingers crossed and lots of hope and love sent your way!

Oh no, Darian! I'm so sorry! I hope your doctor calls you back soon and you get some answers!

Hello, Claire and welcome! It's always nice to see a new face in our little group :) I definitely think the HSG helps with fertility. I had no success for two years, then got pregnant the second and third months after my HSG. They were both miscarriages, but we were shocked that it worked at all! And I haven't been pregnant since. So I'm a believer in its magic. And I wish we were all given babies when it was our turn. I am overdue by quite a bit! Most of my friends are on baby number 2 or 3 now.

AFM- DH and I decided that if this month does not work, we have enough money to pay for one more IUI, then we have to be done for a long while. We just don't have the funds to continue treatment. And because of how hard it is for me to get pregnant, and actually keep the baby, we need medical intervention to have any hope of having a successful pregnancy. It'd be too scary for me to just go out and try on our own. Unfortunately, that'll be the end of the road for us for quite a while if we're not successful.

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Just wanted to drop in and send lots of hugs and prayers for everyone who is stuck in the two week wait...I hope that you all get your answers soon!

11 years ago

Beta was negative:(

11 years ago

*hugs* Darian. :(

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago

Thanks for the welcome.

Felurian don't give up hope, how many stories do you here about people who try everything and then the moment they give up trying fall naturally. Chin up XX

Darian so sorry XX

Start Clomid for first time, hopefully by weekend just waiting for to show.

to you all XXX

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo