Community post

Discussion

Starting clomid, anyone with us? Can we get a hell ya!Part11

View Full Post

Welcome to part 11 of our discussion group! Our forum is for anyone using Clomid or Femara for treatment. We are all super friendly ladies, so please come and share your story with us!

For anyone who wants to catch up, here is part 10.

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?p=1&postid=21079

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

347 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

271 - 280 of 347 Replies | Last Page

Two wondfos and a FRER negative this afternoon after a 6 hour hold. I hate this. I'm never testing out my trigger again. So my trigger just magically got stronger for a day after being negative for two days. Of course that would happen to me. That's what I get for hoping for just a second.

11 years ago • Post starter

Well clarification since my last post! I received a call from my fertility clinic. I was told April 1 st they no longer file claims on behalf of BCBS of NC insurance. I never received notice or anything. So anytime I go in for treatment I have to pay up front and turn around get all the coding, receipts, exact names of procedures and file myself. Well it took me over two hours today to collect info, call my insurance to see exactly what I need to submit and I had to pay $1100. It's stressing be out! Again I know I blessed to be able to pay it this month but dang a little notice would be nice. Today is day 5 for me and 3rd day of Femera! Nothing to report except my nerves are shot! I hope to enjoy this process soon instead of stress! It's a little overwhelming bc next month will be 1 year since I miscarriaged. I wanted so bad to be pregnant to forget about my hurt and pain. Maybe this month?

11 years ago

*hugs* Allison. I hate that this is happening to you. :(

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago

Thanks, Melissa. I know it's early and I still have a chance (36 hours from my trigger put me O'ing at 11 PM in the evening, so technically, I'm still 9 DPO today and will be 10 DPO late tonight). I'm just very frustrated. It all looked good! My DH thinks that a small pocket of hCG was just sitting in a bit of tissue, and then worked its way out into my system finally. That's the only thing I can think of. The good news is that I haven't been having PMS cramps that usually start early 9 DPO. We'll see if I just jinxed myself.

Can you post your tests from today for me to obsess over anyway? :)

*hugs*

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

11 years ago

gunzzz, what a pain. Thankfully you get the money back, but how annoying that it can just be done without you having to do all that work.

Fingers crossed this is the last cycle you need.

11 years ago

Haha Melissa, sure. I had to go get them out of the trash.

Here are the two wondfos from this afternoon.
User Image

And the frer.
User Image

Gunzzz, I'm surprised they didn't send you notice or anything! Now it's especially their fault and should have given you more time to pay. But it sounds like it's all working out. More work, and frustrating, but okay.

Darian, let's see your test from today! Did you get more FRERs to keep testing with?

Sigh. Big hugs hon. The mind-$@(& is the worst part. Well, at least you know they are completely negative, so any line from here on out would look promising to me.

11 years ago

That's true, Melissa. I don't know if I'll test again. I might just wait for my blood test on Friday. I'm just too emotional about it now.

Comidmummy, I couldn't see your test because it says Unauthorized Access. Sorry! I want to see it!

Sending you more big hugs Allison!

Darian...any news?

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo