Community post

Discussion

Starting clomid, anyone with us? Can we get a hell ya!Part11

View Full Post

Welcome to part 11 of our discussion group! Our forum is for anyone using Clomid or Femara for treatment. We are all super friendly ladies, so please come and share your story with us!

For anyone who wants to catch up, here is part 10.

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?p=1&postid=21079

TTC #2 naturally after infertility treatment for #1 User Image

347 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

201 - 210 of 347 Replies | Last Page

Does anyone know how long after your last progesterone insert your AF should arrive? I took my last one Sunday. I thought it was begin within 36 hours? Maybe I was wrong ??

11 years ago

@gunzzz.... it took mine 3 full days.

11 years ago

Gunzzz, when I did progesterone the first time, AF came 48 hours after the last insert, and the second time, about 36 hours after the last insert.

11 years ago • Post starter

Thank you everyone. I have no AF symptoms what so ever!!! I hope tomorrow it comes so I can get this cycle started! Ugh waiting kills me!

11 years ago

Also darian, how are you feeling? How is the TWW going?

Hey Ladies,

I am on my 2nd cycle of Clomid and now at CD13. I usually get positive OPK's from Day 12, both yesterday an today are negative so far. This is strange. Could my cycle have changed?? What could be going on?

11 years ago

Felurian, since my horrible pain and uti this whole cycle has been off... I'm extremely nauseated and have horrible hot flashes ... I know all of these symptoms could be cause by the trigger so I'm not reading too much into it! I'm 7 dpo 8 dpt and just waiting it out lol!! I wish everyone the best!

11 years ago

Darian- just keep your head high love!! I have a dumb question. Do we consider the day after trigger 1dpo or the 36 hrs later as the start of our dpo? If it is the day after the trigger, then I am right there with you!! Did the dr happen to give u the size(s) of your follies?

11 years ago

Darian so sorry :( It'll be over soon!

MrsM My doctor said to consider the day after the trigger as ovulation day. But it's so unpredictable, it's really hard to know for sure what DPO you are. I just follow my doctor and consider the next day as O day. Did you do a trigger this month? If you did are you testing it out? Where are you in your cycle?

AFM 4 DP-IUI, testing out my trigger. It's fading like normal, and I'm hoping that it'll start getting stronger in a few days!

Mrs F- thank u for clarifying that for me. Yes! I did get to trigger this month! I only had one follie this cycle ringing in at 23.5!! My lining fluffed up as well due to the Femara,... It was 9.9 when i have never had a lining over 6.75:) I triggered last Monday, so i should be 8dpo right?

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo