Community post

Discussion

my journal of the 2 week wait

View Full Post

This could be my fourth pregnancy.Sadly the last 2 were ectopic.So a new baby would be very welcomed.
Yesterady we made love,and I believe my husband gave me a baby,with every pregnancy I have felt it right away.That very afternoon,I started to have cramps,and a heaightened libido,like one of my other pregnancies.

Yesterday my temperature was 37.0.
Today my temp was 35.o earlier,its 36.01 now.

I had tingles in my nipple ends yesterday,and cramps.
no cramps today but boobs feel tingley and different,and I have underlying sickness going on.

Normally baby clothes I can walk past,I had to buy an item today,it was as if I had no choice.
I will test on the first jan.Until then,I shall share my journal,letting you know my outcome either wy.

Part of me is sure,certain,but part of me is what if....

Yesterday I was cdrazily hungry,today I am not too hungry at all.

23 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 23 of 23 Replies

ok,all has passed,I feel so much better.ate a great curry meal,was delicious.
really into coconut too.
I had alott of cramping whilst I prepared dinner,a little tingling in the boobs,only a teeny bit mind you but enough to be reasurring.
I cleaned alott today.getting more organised with meals,feeling very creative with my cooking.

so another day is done.I pray that this is all worth it,and that there is a positive at the end of all this,if not I would be very upset for a little while.
My belly feels hard as I type this,quite a wierd sensation.
and feels crampy,like I dont want to move too fast.

going to have a nice soak in the bath later tonight.
I would really appreciate some encouragement right now if you have any spare x

11 years ago • Post starter

This morning once again I awoke and wondered if I was gone oin the head lol.I felt pretty normal,very dry down below.Had a search to see if lack of cm was ok,and seems it doesnt always make a difference.
When I wiped today,there was blood and a glob of blood,now this has been a real yurning point for me.
I saw that the only thing this can be is implantation bleeding.It comes along with nausea,back ache and boobs that occasionally feel like they are burning to the nipple.I really have felt the last 2 days that I am carrying a baby girl too.
This pregnancy is different to the others.Its different to the last 2 losses,thank goodness.
I am looking at scan ,a 3d scan ,I am not sure,see how I feel ,just the fact that I am writing like this I feel I am more certain than certain,there is much less doubt shall we say.

started eating better today,still feel slightly sickly but have much more energy.
I have decided to blog my pregnancy all the way.

I was thinking alott today about the past 2 losses,this already feels very different.
I am so excited,I need to think of other things,but finding it so hard to take my min d off it,so I started a home journal,that seems to have helped alott.
the blood was for the one wipe.
one of the ladies had this with one of her positives.testing in the new year seems too far away!I am so tempted to grab a test tomorrow,but no its too early so I shall hold off until maybe day 14..6th January.Thats the birthday of the first baby boy I had,I lost him at 18 months,so testing on his date would be very special.dont think thats too soon.If I hadnt had the implantation bleeding ,then I would have waited much longer.

so the date I shall test at 14 dpo will be 6th january.

breasts are free from a bra today.I can feel them every now and then,very subtley,at the sides and the heat into the nipples,there has been slight itching but not too much.

I watched some implantation videos on you tube,took my breath away.so many years,so many losses,could this finally be my time.
the next posts will be addressed to the baby to show faith.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo