Community post

Journal

Implantation bleeding

I was thinking alott today about the past 2 losses,this already feels very different.
I am so excited,I need to think of other things,but finding it so hard to take my min d off it,so I started a home journal,that seems to have helped alott.
the blood was for the one wipe.
one of the ladies had this with one of her positives.testing in the new year seems too far away!I am so tempted to grab a test tomorrow,but no its too early so I shall hold off until maybe day 14..6th January.Thats the birthday of the first baby boy I had,I lost him at 18 months,so testing on his date would be very special.dont think thats too soon.If I hadnt had the implantation bleeding ,then I would have waited much longer.

so the date I shall test at 14 dpo will be 6th january.

breasts are free from a bra today.I can feel them every now and then,very subtley,at the sides and the heat into the nipples,there has been slight itching but not too much.

I watched some implantation videos on you tube,took my breath away.so many years,so many losses,could this finally be my time.
the next posts will be addressed to the baby to show faith.

0 Comments • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo