Community post

Journal

6 dpi

Good morning.I had quite the restless night,so a good sleep in today was just what I needed.
wow pdpi,we are almost up to a week,almost half way there.
I don't seem to get much in the way of symptoms in a morning,I always wake thinking wow,is this all in my head?
No spotting today at all.So glad thats finished.
I am going to start eating much better today and generally taking better care of myself.I started a journal for the baby.Sometimes like may of us,I am absalutely definate that I am pregnant and other times I question it.
Bit of heartburn,feel a bit sickly.changing my eating habits so I can be a bit more clear of my symptoms.
Just caught my nipple a little on the side of the computer,it hurt way more than it should,very tender.Booobs still feel big.Definatly going to excercise gently today.
I hope this is it,I didn't realise before just how ready for a baby I am.Not getting to meet my last 2 left my arms pretty empty.Empty arms is no fun.
I had alott of time resting in bed yesterday,and was very woozy and tired at times.Again today,as much bedrest as I need,I will come and report and signs and smptoms.
bye for now x

0 Comments • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo