Posts by Brightstar

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

2 week wait

1dpo : fluttering,nausea,very tired slept the whole day and have been ready for bed again early evening x

3 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

6dpi - boobs!!( O Y O ) :)

ok,just a quick write in,it really helps me to come here and write,and I thankyou for reading and supporting. ...

2 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

my 2 week wait

It has actually been a while,I concieved just after my period.Now so far I have had these symptoms,they are al ...

1 Reply      

Latest 11 years ago

Discussion

my journal of the 2 week wait

This could be my fourth pregnancy.Sadly the last 2 were ectopic.So a new baby would be very welcomed. Yestera ...

23 Replies      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Implantation bleeding

I was thinking alott today about the past 2 losses,this already feels very different. I am so excited,I nee ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

6 dpi

Good morning.I had quite the restless night,so a good sleep in today was just what I needed. wow pdpi,we are ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

5dpi

ok,all has passed,I feel so much better.ate a great curry meal,was delicious. really into coconut too. I had ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Day 5

Good morning.I am awakened ready for a new day,Of course the first thing on my mind was what if all of this is ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

Another day...

ok,last post before sleep. the sickness eased off,and I ate really well.I am extra hungry at night. I al ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago

Journal

update

-Tender/sore breast The tingles in my breast seemed to change after a few days & isolated to a sharp pain ...

0 Comments      

Latest 11 years ago