Community post

Discussion

my journal of the 2 week wait

This could be my fourth pregnancy.Sadly the last 2 were ectopic.So a new baby would be very welcomed.
Yesterady we made love,and I believe my husband gave me a baby,with every pregnancy I have felt it right away.That very afternoon,I started to have cramps,and a heaightened libido,like one of my other pregnancies.

Yesterday my temperature was 37.0.
Today my temp was 35.o earlier,its 36.01 now.

I had tingles in my nipple ends yesterday,and cramps.
no cramps today but boobs feel tingley and different,and I have underlying sickness going on.

Normally baby clothes I can walk past,I had to buy an item today,it was as if I had no choice.
I will test on the first jan.Until then,I shall share my journal,letting you know my outcome either wy.

Part of me is sure,certain,but part of me is what if....

Yesterday I was cdrazily hungry,today I am not too hungry at all.

23 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 23 Replies | Last Page

11 years ago

Thanks for the babydust :)

well I wasnt going to post but I always finish anything I start.So here I am.This is day three.I am sharing to share,thats all in the case that this may be helpful to someone else .

temp:36.07

so I have been having a mixture of brown blood and realy light bright blood,just a little starting and stopping.
I had cramps this morning,aching down my legs.
I feel very sickly.

I am putting no meaning at all to my symptoms.I am simply going to come here,list my symptoms and let you know my outcome either way.

The bleeding is light and it starts and then stops.very strange for me.

11 years ago • Post starter

updated:

I feel very nauseous and my legs are exremelly heavy.bleeding has stopped.bleeding was once again brown.
cramping lots,feel like I need to rush to the toilet for loose number 2,but not.strange.

my boobs have grown a cup size

tell tale biggest sign today,its not the food enjoyment I love food anyway :rofl:

however the breasts,they are warm and tingley and really have that pregnancy feeling,so right now I am feeling quite excited.

getting the waves of nausea too.

How many dpo? I am 4 dpo today.... And since yesterday I have been having a lot of pressure and fullness. Also I was a bit nauseous yesterday. But that's it. AF should arrive on 1/1/13... So I still have a lot of waiting to do. Thinking about getting a few $ store test...

11 years ago

Ok well,I said earlier I couldn't tell by my food habits...er hum

I just craved raisins,I normally really hate raisins,I just stuffed them into a sandwich and really enjoyed them.All my life I have hated them.
and normally I would have my evening meal and be satisfied,not tonight.I had my meal and then a short time later I was as hungry as if I had never eaten.I tried sipping water and my body wanted food,very strange for me later on to be crazy hungry like that.

part of me is like,yeh right,but part of me is like wahoo great sign :)

Hi J,we are close,I am 4dpo tomorrow,so 3 today.
I know what you mean about the wait,long road ahead.
but if we can do this together,I am sure it will help alott,share as much as you like with me,good luck :)

* brown spotting
* boobs seem gigantic

* crazy hungry

the brown spotting is when I wipe.

well this morning I woke up in total denial,sure that all these things are in my head.I took to my journal.I love to be honest about my feelings,its so very important.

The brown spotting is still there but much more slight.I read last night it could be implantation,even as early as 3/4 days,that really surprised me.I never get this brown spotting normally,so I take it as a good sign.As I sit here,I feel slightly sickly.

boobs still feel massive,watching out for other signs along the way.

-Tender/sore breast
The tingles in my breast seemed to change after a few days & isolated to a sharp pain in my left breast.
My breast feels tingley and large.

Just come over quite nauseous.
and had a hot flush,am suddely really hot,I was cold earlier.

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo